Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

rebeccamcclellan wrote:Keep on meditation, it is not easy. It will open. More on you can also consult with a voyance pure expert as they have such abilities, they can also help you. Keep on practicing. It may take time but it will happen.
I have been but I don't know anyone who can help, I am not aware of any voyance pure expert that I can ask.

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

You will be happier if you focus on the things you are already good at. Remembering dreams, memorizing texts, visualizing, reading people and understanding their expressions, or maybe you are really good at physical skills such as tai chi or yoga. The only way to put in hours and hours and hours on training yourself is if you feel that it is satisfying in some way. The last thing you want to happen is to get ready to put your time in while expecting nothing but failure. Then if you finally do get a hint that something started to work the shock will speed up your heartbeat and you will lose it. Experience talking here. Find a way to enjoy what you are doing every time so you look forward to practicing.

NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:You will be happier if you focus on the things you are already good at. Remembering dreams, memorizing texts, visualizing, reading people and understanding their expressions, or maybe you are really good at physical skills such as tai chi or yoga. The only way to put in hours and hours and hours on training yourself is if you feel that it is satisfying in some way. The last thing you want to happen is to get ready to put your time in while expecting nothing but failure. Then if you finally do get a hint that something started to work the shock will speed up your heartbeat and you will lose it. Experience talking here. Find a way to enjoy what you are doing every time so you look forward to practicing.
Well whenever I practice with my ninjato my heart beats faster, I get a rush of energy flowing from my core then I start to speed up.

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

There are some good video tips on Youtube about different techniques. I like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI0unf2 ... Kw&index=7

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Excitement and fear cause some of the same responses in your body, like increased tension and rapid heartbeat, faster breathing, and a dry mouth. Picture yourself sitting to meditate, relaxing fully and breathing deeply. You feel a slight shift as your awareness goes into the etheric body. Maybe you become warmer and heavier and your emotions are stronger. And then you see something. Or you feel things crawling on your skin. You hear someone say your name. Your body swells up and fills the room. You start turning around where you are sitting like you are on wheels. You were getting to be bored and you didn't see it coming, but this is getting good now.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:Excitement and fear cause some of the same responses in your body, like increased tension and rapid heartbeat, faster breathing, and a dry mouth. Picture yourself sitting to meditate, relaxing fully and breathing deeply. You feel a slight shift as your awareness goes into the etheric body. Maybe you become warmer and heavier and your emotions are stronger. And then you see something. Or you feel things crawling on your skin. You hear someone say your name. Your body swells up and fills the room. You start turning around where you are sitting like you are on wheels. You were getting to be bored and you didn't see it coming, but this is getting good now.
Excitement also causes your body to form blockages? Woah because my self always tends to seek out ‘exciting’ stuff or things that give off powerful emotion, from the beginning in the morning when I wake up. If I quiet my mind before I go to sleep I can remember my dreams more for some reason.

Sen
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sen

I see a black circle about a quarter sized whenever i tried to focus on my forehead during third eye meditation. Aint it suppose to be white light ? Lol
Then i see little black dots flying around. Oh and slight uncomfort on my forehead the more i zoom in. Thats about all i got so far :D

Return to “Paranormal Energy”