new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Sorry for this being this long but I dont know what to do and really need help.
So I am no a spirit keeper or a witch or any thing of the kind as far as I know.

I have had dreams as far as I can remember and they are hereditary. At first I will have a few times a year then month and now it’s everynight, they seem to fit the description of Astral travels and I noticed a while ago after every night I would dream I would wake up tired.
Now I often have nested dreams and I am just exhausted. I also have a history of sleep paralysis.
The issue is I am fine with the dreams but I got curious and the only person that could given me answers is now dead. I also always felt protected and I wanted to know by what.
I was advised to use a pendulum which have been giving me conflicting answer.
To clarify I do not wish to keep spirits.
But according to the answer to my questions and something mentioned bt a seer awhile ago.
There is atleast one spirit around me. He is male and says he is an alfar, now he says that he may be immortal attached to the Norsk mythology (I am not european) then he said he was sent my Hades.
I tried using a pendulum board but he refuses to give his name. He said he tried to communicate through the sleep paralysis but I refuse.
I asked for proof of truth but got nothing so I decided to stop communicating.(that was a week ago)
When I started with the pendulum I had (tried) put up runic wards but about two days ago I woke up in the early morning because I felt a weird shiver but after that everytime i closed my eyes I saw a dark figure cloaked in black and grey.
I asked it to go away it wouldn’t and everything I did did not work so I stayed awake the rest of the night. It felt neutral not treatning but I thought it could become so, I put other wards during the day and prayed.
Now yesterday i lost a really important item, when I was getting out of the car (I felt distracted) I checked that I was holding the bag and saw it with the others things I was holding, but once I got in my place it wasn’t there.
I was so confused that I prayed and used the pendulum and he said that he had a hand in distracting me and it was because I stopped communicating and that he was the one in my room.
One if the time i tried to used a pendulum I was locked out of my appartment, I got up to get food and got distracted on my way out and forgot the key (it never happens to me and it felt the same way as with the car)

I am just upstet and exhausted.

Am I going crazy ?
I just want some answers.

Any help is welcome.
One if my ancestor was a renowned spirit worker ( magician??) and it is rumored that it was pasted to my grandfather.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm sounds like something my colleague in Indonesia once told me about..

Have you tried banishing and cleansing the pendulum, yourself, and the room?
There are these threads, and you don't need to be a magician to do some of them : )
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic26635.html
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic45600.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
AlexA
new here
new here

Thank you for the answer Darkwing Would you be willing to explain what it is ?
I have been using as a pendulum (maybe I shouldn’t have) a necklace given to me by my grandfather who said he prayed on in it and that it shouldn’t be removed.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Mmh, that sounds complicated...
You might want to consult with your grandfather about it. Can the necklace (which he said should not be removed) be used as pendulum? What kind of prayer/ritual/energy is within the necklace?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
AlexA
new here
new here

He died years ago. He only said the prayer was for protection nothing more. At the time I supposed it was religious but I am not so sure now.
The sleep paralysis is uncomfortable but not scary. I fight it on principle but the few times I saw something it felt like it didn’t wish me harm. (It was weird) Which is why I don’t understand why things are different now. I have had the necklace for years with no issues.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Rrrr yea, more complicated...

1. Perhaps you should find other materials that are specifically intended as pendulum. Your necklace had been prayed for protection, thus it is possible that the answer it gives would be related to protection, the prayer, the deity it was prayed upon, or even the entities it protected you from. One analogy is, if you ask a bodyguard vs a secretary to interview someone and then report it to you, the result would be different.

2. It's better not to rely on only one or two tools for spiritual communication. There are always the risk that the communication is influenced by internal and external forces (emotion, biased view, ambient energy, etc). This is why banishing, cleansing, and shielding are necessary to help avoiding those forces. And even so, we should be careful when we receive the messages as it may be cryptic, or the answerer doesn't actually know the answer, etc etc.

3. You might want to check the stuff about your grandfather. Ask your grandmother, uncles/aunts, etc., or find his teacher or colleagues who learned the same stuff. If no one knows, ask several experts (Not just one, but several to confirm each other) about the necklace, show it to them or send them the picture.

AlexA
new here
new here

Thank you for the help.
I changed the pendulum but I still receive the same answers. I also every once in a while burn some sage.
Sadly there is no one I can ask, he kept whatever he did quite secret and discouraged his children from ever asking about it.

How do you know if you have been contacted by a specific Deity ?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

AlexA wrote: I changed the pendulum but I still receive the same answers.
Did you cleanse the area right before the session? And meditate several minutes to clear the mind and body? What questions did you use to test the pendulum before the session?

AlexA wrote:Sadly there is no one I can ask, he kept whatever he did quite secret and discouraged his children from ever asking about it.
Mmm? Where do you come from? That story is quite similar to what a colleague from Borneo told me before : )

AlexA wrote:How do you know if you have been contacted by a specific Deity ?
Many reoccurring signs, e.g. keep remembering the name, having visions or dreams, finding things associated with the deity, etc.

AlexA
new here
new here

Sadly I am not good at medition but I did burn some incense and sage.

I from Africa.

“Many reoccurring signs, e.g. keep remembering the name, having dreams, finding things associated with the deity...”
All of this happen except I always chalked it up to my love for mythologies and the fact that I have favorite stories .
The pendulum is referring specifically to Hades.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

AlexA wrote:Sadly I am not good at medition but I did burn some incense and sage.
Mmh, pendulum can be influenced by our own subconscious bias as well. Which is why meditation to reach neutral state of mind is suggested to reduce the influence..

AlexA wrote:I from Africa.
Oo that's a large continent. Mm considering your grandfather didn't want to disclose his practice, it is quite likely that it's from the traditional religion, e.g. Vodoun, Yoruban, etc.

AlexA wrote:All of this happen except I always chalked it up to my love for mythologies and the fact that I have favorite stories .
The pendulum is referring specifically to Hades.
You can try contacting/calling him. Still need to meditate though : )

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”