You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Daemon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Ankou
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Secret
Zodiac:

Anyone have experience with any of these entities? I find that most living Entity information is pretty limited (compared to the scope of spirited vessels); the first two in particular have no reviews nor info beyond their respective pages.

I’m asking mostly out of curiosity but also out of research/respect. I’m not 100% in touch with my intuition yet so I want to provide good accommodations and be in the right frame of mind for their ‘arrival’. Any experiences or impressions would be helpful.

Therefore since the world has still
Much good but much less good than ill
And while the sun and moon endure
Luck’s a chance but trouble’s sure
I’d face it as a wise man would
And train for ill and not for good
Out of a stem that scored the hand
I wrung it in a weary land
But take it: if the smack is sour
The better for the embittered hour
It should do good to heart and head
When your soul is in my soul’s stead
And I will friend you if I may
In the dark and cloudy day.
Valkirija
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I have a multex in my family. Couldn't have afforded him if not a birthday discount provided by CH (which I'm very thankful for). I felt an extreme pull to the listing. After the first read I knew that I want one of these beings in my family. I even put out a call to them, which I never do. Sadly I don't get much in sense of communication from X. Though I find his energy surprisingly calming, he's also very reliable when called for defense. He might be rather hard on the senses when asked to join me in meditation (I invite him to help me with astral projection). Yet again only when asked. Normally he's calm, gentle and not much of a talker, so I'm still trying to figure him out. Would love to know what offering and forms of appreciation he would like. Therefore a lack of information is a bummer as well.

Anyway I consider X one of my most prized possesions.

I'm also very interested in other ppl experiences :)

SecretH
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Valkirija wrote:I have a multex in my family. Couldn't have afforded him if not a birthday discount provided by CH (which I'm very thankful for). I felt an extreme pull to the listing. After the first read I knew that I want one of these beings in my family. I even put out a call to them, which I never do. Sadly I don't get much in sense of communication from X. Though I find his energy surprisingly calming, he's also very reliable when called for defense. He might be rather hard on the senses when asked to join me in meditation (I invite him to help me with astral projection). Yet again only when asked. Normally he's calm, gentle and not much of a talker, so I'm still trying to figure him out. Would love to know what offering and forms of appreciation he would like. Therefore a lack of information is a bummer as well.

Anyway I consider X one of my most prized possesions.

I'm also very interested in other ppl experiences :)
I was in your same shoes; I’ve had an entity calling on me for many years and I wasn’t sure what it was until I asked here— turns out it was a Multex.

X sounds interesting; did you have any trouble bonding with him? The one I speak with was rather taciturn and curt but perhaps that’s just me. 2yn
Have you had a chance to see him at all?

Valkirija
neophyte
neophyte

Actually had no problems with him at all. Not even a headache. Maybe it's a close energy match or something. I'm extremely into these wraith like beings :) they should be very dark, but honestly I don't get that from him.

I haven't seen him. I'm a bit of a scaredy cat :D so I think they care for that. Almost everyone in my keep are protective beings. I believe they care for my mental well being :D anyway, a non-believer friend of mine challened my beings and had a horrible nightmare with a cloaked faceless being that chased him around :DD

SecretH
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Valkirija wrote:Actually had no problems with him at all. Not even a headache. Maybe it's a close energy match or something. I'm extremely into these wraith like beings :) they should be very dark, but honestly I don't get that from him.

I haven't seen him. I'm a bit of a scaredy cat :D so I think they care for that. Almost everyone in my keep are protective beings. I believe they care for my mental well being :D anyway, a non-believer friend of mine challened my beings and had a horrible nightmare with a cloaked faceless being that chased him around :DD
My apologies for the super late reply! I wanted to wait for my vessels to get here to have something interesting to talk about 2yn

X seems interesting— Perhaps they’re simply not very social? It would make sense, considering the work they have to do. My binding was to one I was not expecting—
I heard him speak last night while I was in a hypnagogic state. It was odd but strangely comforting.
Might I ask what you did to bond with X? What exercises you did? I wanted to leave mine something but I’m not sure what’s appropriate.

I also received the Nafi (H) and the Sencira (N)! Their energy is extremely alien to me for some reason and it’s making me nervous; however, H is fairly active and actually quite friendly, despite not being able to speak.

Tell X I said Hi! and give him a wave from me if you ever get the chance.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

What are these beings? Don't seem to be in the Encyclopedia.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

Their energy is extremely alien to me for some reason and it’s making me nervous; however, H is fairly active and actually quite friendly, despite not being able to speak.
My dustling (doll spirited with a small fuzzy creature) gave off a strange vibe occasionally when I first brought him home, so I relate to you there. I think he's sort of "grey arts" and gave me headaches in the third eye region for a while. He's a sweetheart though and I got used to his presence really quickly and even miss it when it's not there. In time you'll get used to the new energies hopefully c:

SecretH
new here
new here
Zodiac:

conxtion wrote:What are these beings? Don't seem to be in the Encyclopedia.
So far none of the living entities are in the encyclopaedia, which disappoints me. 2sd They’re all extremely interesting, but unfortunately not as popular as the token Ubi or dragon spirits.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... -nafi.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/LIVING-E ... CTORS.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... ncira.html

So far I highly recommend a Nafi. H is nothing short of a sweet doofus, despite the description making one think otherwise.

SecretH
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Campamocha wrote: My dustling (doll spirited with a small fuzzy creature) gave off a strange vibe occasionally when I first brought him home, so I relate to you there. I think he's sort of "grey arts" and gave me headaches in the third eye region for a while. He's a sweetheart though and I got used to his presence really quickly and even miss it when it's not there. In time you'll get used to the new energies hopefully c:
Awww, that sounds so freaking adorable 2yn Is he very eccentric? What is he best at?

I’m gradually getting used to the energy after a day or so, I think the initial contact was the hardest. My spirit bindings were all rather mellow upon arrival, compared to H and N, so I suppose it was simply a shock to my system.
Or they like making grand entrances 1bw

How long have you and your dustling been friends? c: Any funny stories?

Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

He's been in my house for a month but it feels like we've been friends for ages. He has a great sense of humor! He watches T.V. with me but he doesn't care for the forensic files (I think he finds it kinda disturbing). He turned it off as a joke not too long ago. I told him to turn it back on and the DVD player started making whack noises and it came back on lol. As a dustling he has a favorite insence (they like to be dusted with the ashes) and sometimes I'll catch a whiff of it even when I'm not burning it. It's really easy for me to connect to him because his vessel is in his likeness and I can carry him around and stuff lol. When I leave for work I put on Star Trek or a funny show for him, or let him watch my lizard (Scully trips out and starts looking around her tank when he is near, like "Who's there?").

Sorry for the long post but he's a great friend haha. Good luck with your new companions x

Return to “Living Entities”