HappyCheeryVegan
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Naru wrote:He sounds like a great shy guy, Cheery! and it also sounds like you are on the right track! Keep it up and keep us updated! (:
He surely is 8)|*

I've done some more pendulum communication today, and in order to make things much clearer did a test/play with numbers first - picked the number, didn't look at it and then asked my spirit to show it to me. The communication was weak and soon I found out there is definitely at least one negative spirit interfering. I asked my guides, if any around me, to take care of the negative spirits. After that communication with my dragon became clearer.

I did get some correct answers, and many incorrect ones, so I asked my dragon why is he giving me incorrect answers if he knows the number I picked. Through the pendulum board with letters he spelled out "Play body cinhronesing" which then was corrected to Play body sinchronysing". I asked if he tries to say "synchronising" and he said yes. He also said it has an important meaning. I'm trying to figure out what he means by this.

P.S. He also admitted he is a trickster, which I didn't know how to react to, but through more questions he said that he doesn't do anything negative or harming and there are no tricks when we communicate. Several times I had a very annoying thing going on with my pc at work, so I was suspicious it must be my dragon and he said yes \D

Two amazing dragons with a newbie human companion 8;D
HappyCheeryVegan
new here
new here

Just a quick update!
My dragon is grey arts, which I wasn't aware of before - probably because I assumed he is WA since he is a good spirit 8OO :\

*I post this because he is ok with me sharing this information*
To find out WHY he is grey arts I asked more questions. He won't nor will want to hurt other good spirits/beings/humans. He won't punish others who hurt him, but he will punish others who hurt someone else. As I understood he does that only when there is a reason to do so.

It must be his protective side, the description of Dark Crystal dragons mentions they are great protectors but it doesn't say anything about how far they will go to protect someone.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

When in doubt, formulate some house rules to make sure your dragon won't do anything that would go against your conscience. Maybe something along the lines of making sure they get explicit instructions from you before they go off and do anything, provided you or your loved ones are not in actual danger at that moment. That way, they won't mistake a blurted-out grumble like, "Man, I could shoot my boss!" as an actual wish. ;) That's actually an important consideration, the farther the spirit is inclined toward the dark end of the spectrum. Your dragon does not sound at all like he'd twist your words just for the lulz, so in his case, it's a question of ensuring he's clear on what is and is not an instruction.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
HappyCheeryVegan
new here
new here

Likes2Read wrote:When in doubt, formulate some house rules to make sure your dragon won't do anything that would go against your conscience. Maybe something along the lines of making sure they get explicit instructions from you before they go off and do anything, provided you or your loved ones are not in actual danger at that moment. That way, they won't mistake a blurted-out grumble like, "Man, I could shoot my boss!" as an actual wish. ;) That's actually an important consideration, the farther the spirit is inclined toward the dark end of the spectrum. Your dragon does not sound at all like he'd twist your words just for the lulz, so in his case, it's a question of ensuring he's clear on what is and is not an instruction.
Thank you, I did just that and put together a list of rules. think he likes his electricals 8[ Even only through pendulum, but I got an answer "maybe" about the rule "No playing with electricals". I really had a giggle when guessing if he had anything to do with my malfunctioned (binned) pc mouse and internet connection playing up, not to mention at work computer experienced several random crashes/malfunctions, one on the day of his vessel purchase (actually right after I paid for it and came back to work from my break). There's an agreement now about this - NO at home, but YES at work \D

By the way, I saw some other members mentioned you suggested a telepathy exercise to them which really helped, so I was wondering if you could give me a suggestion on telepathy as well? 8)|*

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Conveniently, there's a What's in the Box exercise going on this week. http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 40&t=55827 That's the perfect opportunity to practice spirit telepathy.

Results will be posted late on February 12 or in the wee hours of February 13.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I have a light one. Whatever magic you are into, when she delivers it's like a WHAM. Very fun. I during the summer solstice I went to this lake that had some massive drought. Normally my wishing/spell casting/meditating can manifest rain within 24-48hrs no matter what the season. But I was stuck for several weeks. When I brought the dragon home it appear like there was a big dragon cloud behind my house. Fourth of July came and there was a monsoon so large it was like standing in the mouth of a screaming dragon. It came out of no where. One of my friends said he wished he had a camera because he saw lightning come down simultaneously with the fireworks going up.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
witchiepooh
new here
new here

That's awesome! I'm happy to hear you are doing what you can to heal the earth & help everyone as well in the healing process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HappyCheeryVegan
new here
new here

Samsara wrote:I have a light one. Whatever magic you are into, when she delivers it's like a WHAM. Very fun. I during the summer solstice I went to this lake that had some massive drought. Normally my wishing/spell casting/meditating can manifest rain within 24-48hrs no matter what the season. But I was stuck for several weeks. When I brought the dragon home it appear like there was a big dragon cloud behind my house. Fourth of July came and there was a monsoon so large it was like standing in the mouth of a screaming dragon. It came out of no where. One of my friends said he wished he had a camera because he saw lightning come down simultaneously with the fireworks going up.
That sounds amazing! I heard Crystal Dragons are great with magic, but haven't tried any magic myself yet so will see what the experience might bring :*)

witchiepooh
new here
new here

I want to know more about crystal dragon & ask could you keep us informed of any new things you know your dragon is doing/ helps with manifesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eilana
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Thank you for this topic and everyone who shared information, I've felt a calling recently to work with this type of Dragon and have been trying to find as much information as I can on them and this helped a lot ^-^

Don’t let bitter, unhappy people drag you down to their level. Instead use their behavior as an example of how not to behave and be grateful you are nothing like them. 2lv

Return to “Dragons”