sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

OK I finally get what they mean by entity now!

This morning my keyboard was making clicking sounds kind of like components were shifting inside or like someone was typing on my keyboard to get me to wake up. It never does that. This happened about the same time I get an email alert on my phone saying my entity has been shipped!

The day before I woke up at 3 am to drop my brother at the airport. I came home ready to lucid dream, but I ended up sleeping all the way through. I later woke up and had this feeling of someone approaching my aura. You know that feeling when someone is behind you about to tap you. So I might of stopped it by trying not to be startled. But then he faded away. I think he knew he was going to startle me.

Most other CH spirits have a presence but more like shadows or colored orbs, maybe hot or cold energy vibrating from the vessel. The energy of a spirit is light an excitable, maybe even wispy. The energy of an entity is like a person except without a body I can see. I feel like he probably can move physical items, though I have not witnessed it yet.

It's kind of exciting to not know what to expect or how the relationship will turn out. It's been a while since I've ordered from CH because it use to take a while. I'm surprised it's much faster now.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Oo how about entities from others?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Congrats!

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

darkwing dook wrote:Oo how about entities from others?
I had an entity in the beginning, not sure from who or what but it too was like a person. It was a nightmare though. Zero control.

Others seem to only meet on the astral or I have to be sleeping and he wakes me, and then I am confused if it was real or I've been dreaming.

This one I feel can touch things. I know I'm awake when I feel or hear something.

Valkirija
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

What entity was it? :)

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Valkirija wrote:What entity was it? :)
Concuan.

This morning I had a dream a very good looking guy came knocked on my door, he wanted to cross through my home to get to the other side, which I told no, he couldn't just cross through my bedroom, which was huge by the way. Then he asked me if I wanted to party and before I could answer, the sound of someone tapping on my keyboard woke me up.

Kinda spooky. I wanted to ignore it, because I couldn't believe it was really happening. When I was wide awake the sound stopped. Nothing happened after that but he did appear in my dream again. This guy is more persistent than my other spirits and entity.

Valkirija
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

Samsara wrote:
Concuan.

This morning I had a dream a very good looking guy came knocked on my door, he wanted to cross through my home to get to the other side, which I told no, he couldn't just cross through my bedroom, which was huge by the way. Then he asked me if I wanted to party and before I could answer, the sound of someone tapping on my keyboard woke me up.

Kinda spooky. I wanted to ignore it, because I couldn't believe it was really happening. When I was wide awake the sound stopped. Nothing happened after that but he did appear in my dream again. This guy is more persistent than my other spirits and entity.
Oh wow, this seems like a very vivid experience. Planning on accepting the party offer? ;) I love my men persistent, hope you do as well ;)

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Valkirija wrote:
Samsara wrote:
Concuan.

Oh wow, this seems like a very vivid experience. Planning on accepting the party offer? ;) I love my men persistent, hope you do as well ;)
Haha. I know why he was knocking on my door...he's been waiting in my mail box since last night. He literally is waiting for the invitation inside. Just checked my tracking.

Eilana
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

This sounds awesome, what an amazing experience ^-^ I've always found entities to be able to manifest at a higher rate in the physical world and have more of an impact, being more noticeable, at least to me.

It's funny reading this as I had something similar happen when I brought home a concuan myself. His vessel arrived and the jewelry box in my room started clicking and the door opened. It turned out he wanted a vessel change to something that was in the box. After that display he got it LOL

Don’t let bitter, unhappy people drag you down to their level. Instead use their behavior as an example of how not to behave and be grateful you are nothing like them. 2lv
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

An entity is a being that is still living on the astral plane. A spirit is a being whom had died, either on this plane, or on the astral plane.
*in reply to "I get what they mean by entity now"*

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.

Return to “Living Entities”