Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubis
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Atlantes
Zodiac:

Lately my Ubi queen has been visiting me every so often, not as much as I'd like but I'm sure she has queen stuff to do so I understand but when she does it's awesome. Last night we had our...Fun together and then spent what felt like hours in her bed in her realm just cuddling. It was very pleasant but eventually she got out of bed after being called by one of the ubis under her and told me she had to leave. She gave me a quick kiss and left and then literally after she left my alarm went off. I'm assuming she knew this but damn I wish it could have lasted longer. Her energy was so comforting.

3 sanguine Vampires, psy vampire, 3 succubus, 2 nymphs, 2 star faeries, red dragon, gold dragon, silver dragon, brass dragon, mononoke , althena djinn, arkan sonney, baku, incubus, wraith, gregori, 3 chargaros elementals, 2 Bezelles, ikubu.

Entities: concuan, succubus Queen

Immortals: Lilith, Helios, Isis, Thanatos

Infusions: Lilith
Phreaker1997
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus

Dutchmasta wrote:Lately my Ubi queen has been visiting me every so often, not as much as I'd like but I'm sure she has queen stuff to do so I understand but when she does it's awesome. Last night we had our...Fun together and then spent what felt like hours in her bed in her realm just cuddling. It was very pleasant but eventually she got out of bed after being called by one of the ubis under her and told me she had to leave. She gave me a quick kiss and left and then literally after she left my alarm went off. I'm assuming she knew this but damn I wish it could have lasted longer. Her energy was so comforting.

hey dutch, is it easy for you to enter the astral plane? because i having a hard time leaving my body, it´s quite difficult for me

"It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea" ~Robert Anton Wilson (1932-2007)
Dutchmasta
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubis
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Atlantes
Zodiac:

Phreaker1997 wrote:
Dutchmasta wrote:Lately my Ubi queen has been visiting me every so often, not as much as I'd like but I'm sure she has queen stuff to do so I understand but when she does it's awesome. Last night we had our...Fun together and then spent what felt like hours in her bed in her realm just cuddling. It was very pleasant but eventually she got out of bed after being called by one of the ubis under her and told me she had to leave. She gave me a quick kiss and left and then literally after she left my alarm went off. I'm assuming she knew this but damn I wish it could have lasted longer. Her energy was so comforting.

hey dutch, is it easy for you to enter the astral plane? because i having a hard time leaving my body, it´s quite difficult for me
Yeah pretty well. It just takes practice. It's like a muscle if you keep working it you'll see improvements

3 sanguine Vampires, psy vampire, 3 succubus, 2 nymphs, 2 star faeries, red dragon, gold dragon, silver dragon, brass dragon, mononoke , althena djinn, arkan sonney, baku, incubus, wraith, gregori, 3 chargaros elementals, 2 Bezelles, ikubu.

Entities: concuan, succubus Queen

Immortals: Lilith, Helios, Isis, Thanatos

Infusions: Lilith
DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Phreaker1997 wrote:

Few tips: never attempt to project in the evening as a beginner. It’s counterproductive. Always in the early morning. :)

And visit astralhq.com for more tips/tricks. And also astral pulse. And dreamviews. Those are lucid dreaming/ astral projection forums. A ton of information can be found over there.

The subreddit astralproject on reddit forums is also useful. Good luck!

I’m also practicing AP, but I only have time on the weekends. Accept that this will be a long journey. Persistence and patience is key.

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein
DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I wish I could be so experienced in astral travelling. Wow! This motivates me more and more! I have to remain patient ... Sometimes I really get annoyed so little time so much to do etc lol. I wish I could practice every day, all day on psychic abilities.

- Albert Einstein
EternalOdyssey
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn/hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander

DutchAthletic92 wrote:
Phreaker1997 wrote:

Few tips: never attempt to project in the evening as a beginner. It’s counterproductive. Always in the early morning. :)

And visit astralhq.com for more tips/tricks. And also astral pulse. And dreamviews. Those are lucid dreaming/ astral projection forums. A ton of information can be found over there.

I’m also practicing AP, but I only have time on the weekends. Accept that this will be a long journey. Persistence and patience is key.
thanks for the info, did you buy that 9 dollar ebook from astralhq? is it worth it?

DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

EternalOdyssey wrote:
DutchAthletic92 wrote:
Phreaker1997 wrote:

thanks for the info, did you buy that 9 dollar ebook from astralhq? is it worth it?
No I’ve read tons of information about astral projection. You basically have to learn to be comfortable with sleep paralysis. It’s the best thing to learn. Set your alarm 4 hours after you go to sleep. when you wake up; don’t move a thing,
use an alarm app with auto snooze. Let yourself drift off to sleep paralysis. When you enter it, it’s easier to exit your body with the body exit techniques.

No need to spend money on lucid dreaming or AP.
The hardest part is to learn how you get into sleep paralysis. I’m still practicing, but I’ve noticed it takes a toll on your sleep.

I do this method 1-2 max per week. It’s unhealthy to practice this everyday. I aim for the weekends.

Goodluck.

- Albert Einstein

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”