new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae & Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hi everyone! I've been interested in the Galv Fae lately, but I can't find much information on them. I was wondering, how dark are they? In the encyclopedia it states that they "emit very little emotional response", does that mean they don't form very close bonds with their keeper, or they don't care?
I'd also love to hear about anyone's experiences with their Galvs! What are they like?
Thanks a ton! 1s

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe

When reading the article I got the distinct impression that what is meant by that phrase is that they are far less likely to show their emotions to people they do not know well, and are also not going to show fear even in what we would consider extreme circumstances. Emit afterall means to put forth, to emit little emotional response than means to not show much emotion in response to an occurrence, thing, etcetera. I am interested in these men/women too so this also a perfect opprotunity to bump this post.

SicParvisMagna
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae & Dragons
Zodiac:

shiningshadow33 wrote:When reading the article I got the distinct impression that what is meant by that phrase is that they are far less likely to show their emotions to people they do not know well, and are also pribably going to not show fear even in what we would consider extreme circumstances. Emit afterall means to put forth, to emit little emotional response than means to not show much emotion in response to an occurrence, thing, etcetera. I am interested in these men/women too so this also a perfect opprotunity to bump this post
That makes a lot of sense, thank you! I hadn't thought about it that way. 1ey

~ Greatness from small beginnings ~

Return to “Faery”