Can a bound spirit have more than one keeper?

Leelee0630
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: grigori watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: psy vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I recently purchased two spirit bound rings from another online shop and received my rings. I chose a Lunar Angel and a Arctic Elf. I recently went back to online shop to look around and shop and found two almost identical rings with the same spirits offered with them. One of the rings with the bound spirit even has the exact same name as the one I recently purchased. Is this possible or was I sold a lie?

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Technically it's possible to sell multiple bindings for the same being, but mostly the seller will state this on the listing. In this case it sounds like you were scammed :/

Leelee0630
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: grigori watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: psy vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

That is horrible if it’s true! This was my first experience with Spirit Keeping and to find out I was possibly scammed really affects me on whether to do this again. The shop on Etsy was the first one I found and caught my interest. I recently purchased some spells from here and maybe will just stick with that. It doesn’t look like I was meant to be a Spirit Keeper:(

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced

Just stay away from Etsy/bonanza/ebay stores, when it comes to metastuff. Most of the sellers there just want your money (there're exception, of course)
Don't give up, because you had one bad experience. We all had our bad experiences :)

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner

Don't worry, it's hard to say who is real as people can make a lot of money with this. I avoid eBay, bonanza Randall these community shops, too, cause mostly it's fake. You can trust sellers that are listed here in the creepy hollows forum, there are a few threads about them :) I've only made good experience with them <3

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

If it was a personal website, it is possible the selling platform was not functioning properly and items were never switched to out of stock. Of course, that being said, it could very well be someone who wasn't very original or incapable of producing the real thing. When it comes time to spirits, entities, energies that may be similar, normally a seller will indicate it in the listing. For instance immortal infusions, literary bindings, etc. With the good sellers, come the bad ones. A lot of people out there just want to make a quick buck and pretend to be something that they are not.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”