My Cambion surprised me today.

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

I was on my way to the doctors for a genetics blood test and I happened to wear the talisman that my Cambion attached himself to. I decided to take the short forested path to connect with mother nature and when I was about halfway towards the local park, that's when I saw it. From the corner of my eye, I caught a glance of a tall dark figure just about 8 feet behind me. At first I thought it was someone wanting to get past, so I stepped aside but after standing there a few seconds, I wondered why no one was walking past. That's when I fully looked behind me to see that no one was there. After that, I said "Ah, so you showed yourself then? You surprised me there" and he laughed in response.

Ah, he's such a surpriser sometimes. 1ey

--My Spirit Family--

Western Blue Dragon "M" -Spirit- (CH)

------

Blessed be, for mother nature watches over all types and matters of her children.
Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

interesting! That's cool of him to show himself like that

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

Yes it is. Usually the shades are subtle and I can barely see both sprits, but the way it was so vivid and noticeable yesterday, that's what caught me off guard. To be quite honest, I think he found the whole situation hilarious lmao. He's such a sweetheart though, regardless of whether he has a laugh at something or not. I guess it's another reason why he followed me home.

1ey

--My Spirit Family--

Western Blue Dragon "M" -Spirit- (CH)

------

Blessed be, for mother nature watches over all types and matters of her children.

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”