How can you counter guns while in astral?

StarPlatinum
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: my spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: nothing
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

So you can't die in astral? But thats only because were able to "wake up" into our physical body, is it? I thought that if you are injured enough and just give up, you'll eventually lose your astral body leaving you with only your spiritual body. Thats what my intuiton has said.

"Nothing lasts... but nothing is lost." -Shpongle

"Better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener at war." -Chinese proverb

"trapped inside a violent silence
I am the I in the storm
the pain was not merely a trial
it was the only way forth" -me
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

Yes, you can die astrally. Your physical body won't die, but it doesn't tickle, and you'll be disconnected from your astral self.
Thankfully due to your physical body, unless the method in which you are killed is cursed or something to prevent it, your astral body will regenerate over time.

Your spiritual body is different, and I'm not sure exactly how it's related to the astral body, in the same manner. I associate them similarly when it comes to the astral plane, as the astral body is what you need to astral project.

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

StarPlatinum wrote:So you can't die in astral? But thats only because were able to "wake up" into our physical body, is it? I thought that if you are injured enough and just give up, you'll eventually lose your astral body leaving you with only your spiritual body. Thats what my intuiton has said.
Your astral body can be injured but you cannot die. Like you can't die off falling in a dream either. I've hit the ground many times just to see. I've even tried to cut my cord several times to see if I would die. Now I don't have a cord at all.

Back in the day when I was getting cursed and attacked I saw my astral body fragmented. But later I connected with vampires skilled in magic and my astral body was solid. I was flying all over the place, and throwing people around.

Now you can have a heart attack from a dream and you could die that way. But you can be stabbed, shot, thrown into the wall with nothing to worry about. Every time I'm in the astral, my favorite thing is run full speed into walls. It may seem solid at first, I may even fall over, but if I keep trying I'll be able to go through it. These things sometimes are metaphors, but sometimes it's something your trying to manifest.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Once again, would a courtwind angel not prevent all these things in the first place?

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
Zodiac:

Vey Nightshard wrote:Yes, you can die astrally. Your physical body won't die, but it doesn't tickle, and you'll be disconnected from your astral self.
Thankfully due to your physical body, unless the method in which you are killed is cursed or something to prevent it, your astral body will regenerate over time.

Your spiritual body is different, and I'm not sure exactly how it's related to the astral body, in the same manner. I associate them similarly when it comes to the astral plane, as the astral body is what you need to astral project.
Wow thz for sharing and astral plane surely not that safe and secure T.T I wonder how u manage to stay alive after all the wonderful explorations you have done in the astral xD You learned astral combat techniques? *-*

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Tom Campbell (former NASA scientist) talks a lot about astral projection from a more scientific view. He basically says that if you are in fear, you will likely experience fearful things. If you are in a state of peace, you will likely experience peaceful things.. if you are in a state of love...

Look him up on youtube - he has tons of talks and interviews, then there is also his 'big theory of everything'...

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

☆Aytide☆ wrote:
Vey Nightshard wrote:Yes, you can die astrally. Your physical body won't die, but it doesn't tickle, and you'll be disconnected from your astral self.

Wow thz for sharing and astral plane surely not that safe and secure T.T I wonder how u manage to stay alive after all the wonderful explorations you have done in the astral xD You learned astral combat techniques? *-*
Actually it's not that "not safe" if you don't go wandering wherever. Just make sure "it's dangerous to go alone, take this" (LoZ reference) if you do decide to go exploring.

As for me, yes, over time from my companions, and other people, I have learned how to defend myself. It helps to know knowledged people. For example, Veo was there while we were exploring the Abyss.
Rule of thumb, never go to some uncharted place without a guide, or someone who knows how to handle themselves.

Honestly I wouldn't have been as explorative as I had, if I didn't know people who were very experienced in protection. My astral family/companions/keep, have saved my butt countless times. :lol: And I'm eternally thankful to them for that. :)

But astral isn't as scary as you may think. There's just dangers, just like any place IRL.

The only place I've only really run into danger is the Abyss to be honest, other than the rescue missions I've done, to help purge negative malicious beings from attacking other people.

laptop123 wrote:Tom Campbell (former NASA scientist) talks a lot about astral projection from a more scientific view. He basically says that if you are in fear, you will likely experience fearful things. If you are in a state of peace, you will likely experience peaceful things.. if you are in a state of love...

Look him up on youtube - he has tons of talks and interviews, then there is also his 'big theory of everything'...
That's just a bunch of science-logic, in a metaphysical world.
Sure on a basic level, if you're negative, you attract negative. If you're positive, you'll attract positive.

But that in no way is the entire equation in regards to astral places on the astral plane, in regards to whom you meet.
You can be the happiest person alive, but if you walk into the abyss unprepared and don't pay attention to where you're going, you can still walk into some very dangerous and negative places.

Likewise, you can be miserable and negative, yet still find places full of love, positivity, and kindness.

It DOES affect what energy you attract. Like attracts like.

But it doesn't entirely dictate what you'll come across. Trust me.

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Personally, my mind wouldn't know how to get the abyss. In my newb days I was attacked on my turf. But then I met powerful beings. And it stopped happening. No one is around when I astral project.

So yah, I believe whatever you think you get. Has nothing to do with positive people always getting positive. I just don't concern myself with astral drama. I have real tasks to accomplish when I am there.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Well, I forgot to mention, you can't go to the abyss, without an abyssal being taking you there. Don't ask me why, I just know that the portal means can only be opened by an abyssal person/creature.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”