Transforming into other “races?”

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

I just want to hear your thoughts on the subject. Do you leave it’s possible and what are your experiences?

Obviously the physical body can be transformed to some degree however I’m referring specifically to your astral/spiritual bodie(s)

I look forward to your opinions.

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

You can appear however you wish in the astral, it might take some practice to stay in a desired form for any length of time. It would take even longer to successfully imitate the behaviors and mannerisms of the non humanoid species so you don't stick out like a sore thumb.

Though if it's been something you are working on over multiple lives you couple be really good at it.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

Yeah, you can shapeshift astrally. It takes practice, and as Fire said, practice to appear “natural” as one, (whatever it is) but it’s definitely possible.

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I feel the need to clarify. When I refer to transformation I’m not referring to any form of mimicry I am referring literally to a process by which I become a member of that race.

Maybe a better question would be for me to ask what the differences are between someone who adopts the appearance energy and mannerisms of a “race” of entity and entity itself? If there is can you clarify it?

memento mori
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Being born as one? Lol. The energy identification that makes you human, same thing makes up other races. Can only really be obtained via birth, although it can be mimicked pretty well.

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
TheoJean
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorns, Angels

I'm still able to astrally take forms I had in past lives, and I would be considered a member of those species when I do so, because I'm not just putting on the shape of one, it's something I still am on a soul level. I'm also able to shapeshift into things I have never been, but that would essentially be considered glamour, it only changes how one looks, though if one is particularly skilled they could be passed of as a member of the race the are appearing as.

There are also several types of races which exist on the astral whose species is, for lack of a better word, "contagious." Were you to meet, say, a vampire on the astral, they could theoretically turn you, if they so desired, resulting in your astral race to differ from your current human body.

Conjurer, witch, pagan, healer
Follower of Tsukuyomi-no-Mikoto and Amaterasu-Omikami

Ti and Dia [Dragons] - As [Jakos Angel] - Ru, Si, and M [Unicorns] - Dr [Night Droll] - Star [Siolo] - Li [Hellhound] - Pha [Angel] - Olli [Fire Angel] - Fp [Vukodlak] - Lux [Wild Cat] - Ja [Jackalope] - Av [Golden Eagle] - Soot [Hell Lion]
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

When you say human I assume you’re referring to my physical body? Personally I never really considered my energetic body to be human.

memento mori
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Dasadon wrote:When you say human I assume you’re referring to my physical body? Personally I never really considered my energetic body to be human.
Naw. I meant your astral/energetic body. Even if you never felt it was very human, for the majority of us humans, it is, lol.
Even if you have trace elements of other races in your blood, it’s still more human than it is other species.
(if you’re wondering what I mean by that, read “this”)
Can that change depending on what happens, like being turned? Perhaps.
But I don’t believe that would be an optimal choice, given the option. As it doesn’t always go...smoothly, given what I’ve seen from research on CH forums/elsewhere.
(Not that it may not work out, but things that actually corrupt your DNA astrally can go wrong)

Honestly, I suppose the better question would be, why are you asking? Usually we can arrive at a better conclusion if we understand the motive behind the inquiry ^_^

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

And trust me, it can be disorienting, to even have a little bit of (sudden) adjustment happen to your astral-body, in a way that actually warps your energy-“make-up”. Not even to the point of complete transformation, just a few changes. (I speak from personal experience...)

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

There is a possibility to get an "infusion" or energy of the race you want to change into grafted onto your core energies. This itself takes thousands of years and has to be done in your true form or not in an incarnated form. It is also incredibly risky and can cause permanent damage that is irreversible. It is not something to take lightly, and always done as a last resort method.

Even the physical version of this (think like a vampiric turning) poses the same risks and is a serious thing, as once it happens and the damage is done, there's no turning back. Even if the transformation is a flaeless one, you're still permanently changed. It isn't like a video game where you can go back and revert the changes if you regret it later.

Althernatively, you can learn shapeshifting to change your body to what you want to experience in the astral, or there is an option to see through the eyes of other races with a few listings CH has.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”