Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All

Spell to change eye color

Postby Mizu-Taki » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:42 am

I would like to know if there is a spell to change my eye color. i want my eyes to look lile kanekis ghoul eyes from tokyo ghoul. but i can't wear contacts for medical reasons so please let me know if there is a spell.

ATTENTION!!! I CANNOT BUY ANYTHING BECAUSE I AM 16 WITH NO JOB AND MY MOTHER WATCHES WHERE MY MONEY GOES!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité

DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit

Re: Spell to change eye color

Postby DeeArtLover » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:10 am

uh no i highly doubt there is ANY spell that will make your eyes look like that, that being said you can alter the color of your iris through biokinesis which you can google to learn more about. If you want the whites of your eyes to change color you most likely only be able to do that by getting them tattooed but it is dangerous and can lead to blindness if not done correctly and such.

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

Postby Mizu-Taki » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:14 am

where is a trusted place to learn about biokinesis

ATTENTION!!! I CANNOT BUY ANYTHING BECAUSE I AM 16 WITH NO JOB AND MY MOTHER WATCHES WHERE MY MONEY GOES!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Mizu-Taki » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:18 am

what about a spell to change eyebrow and hair color to white

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Postby Kitsune » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:32 am

There's a thing called dye. Also, if you want to temporarily change your appearance, there's cosplay tutorials for that.

I will say though that you do need to remember that the things you are asking for are part of a fantasy you've created in your mind, and I feel you need to take a step back and realize that there is a fine line between fantasy and reality.

"Frustration is simply 'I can't'. Hate is simply 'I'm not'. Fear is simply 'I won't'. Negative emotions stem from resistance, and when you flow with the current rather than against it, that negativity will dissolve and your life will improve." ~Kitsune, companions, and friend

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Mizu-Taki » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:40 am

im not in a fantasy, besides i could probably get my eyes red through biokinesis and make my whites black through what dee suggested. I actually have MATURED since ive been gone. welp. gotto go tolerate my human family

DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte

Postby DeeArtLover » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:38 am

Mizu-Taki wrote:im not in a fantasy, besides i could probably get my eyes red through biokinesis and make my whites black through what dee suggested. I actually have MATURED since ive been gone. welp. gotto go tolerate my human family

i think you have to be at LEAST 18 if im not wrong (i might be and it depends on the state and such) to get your eyes tattooed not to mention the cost and MAJOR risk to your sight and the chance of infection and losing your eyes, its not a safe procedure but hey if you can handle a needle in the eye it's...it's all you XD

DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte

Postby DeeArtLover » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:43 am

also there are biokinesis videos on youtube similar to third eye awakening videos where you listen to certain sounds to help with your third eye or whatnot (i found some to be helpful). However its hard to find which videos are legit and even if you do find a good one you need to listen to it daily and depending may take months to years to see any results IF you get any. I havent done it because i dont like the "rings" the end up in your iris while transitioning from one color to the next plus id probably crap out halfway through and im not sure if the color change is permanent or not lol

Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8

Postby Campamocha » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:09 am

There are a lot of tattoos that I wanted in high school that I wouldnt dream of getting now. I dont like all of the bands, TV shows, or comics/manga I liked when I was 12-16. I only got one band related one on my 18th after serious consideration on the meaning and design, after loving a certain musician for 7 years and going strong.

An eye tattoo as your first tattoo would be expensive and overwhelming to say the least. Make sure you really want to invest in having black eyes, as this may seriously limit some of your potential lines of work. White eyebrows is super easy, you just bleach em. Be careful not to get any in your eyes!! Same with the hair. Look up the *safest* way to bleach your hair white and make sure to take good care of your hair afterwards. When I was 13-16 I had every hair color under the rainbow. Eventually my hair got fryed because I didnt really take care of it, so I had to cut it once. Its pretty easy to dye though, if you know what youre doing or have the $$$ to get someone to do it for you.

Physical spells are... hardly accurate, I have never heard of physical alterations taking place. Heck, if I could just change my appearance with spells, my trans self wouldn't have to spend 25,000 dollars on my medical transitioning surgeries. I can dream about it but that won't make it true on the physical plane.

My Companions: 1 dustling spirit ("Fuzzy"), 1 living star fae ("F"), 1 werewolf spirit ("O"), 1 Chinese fox spirit ("C"), 1 living Vorin entity ("M")

Immortals: Anubis

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”