Can BA entities/creatures that manifest in the physical be hunted, and have they been?

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

For anyone having further interest in this, I advice you to check out the Channel "Dark 5" on youtube, I think I can't post links here but there's a lot of information also about ancient and present documentations of otherworldly beings on our plane of existence. It has a lot of information in the "5 Scary Stories of Real Goblins, Gnomes, Elves and Evil Little People" just saying :)

Even though this always has scary touch to watch - so better don't look into this at night, like I did.
*shivers* haha

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

MidnightMusings wrote:For anyone having further interest in this, I advice you to check out the Channel "Dark 5" on youtube, I think I can't post links here but there's a lot of information also about ancient and present documentations of otherworldly beings on our plane of existence. It has a lot of information in the "5 Scary Stories of Real Goblins, Gnomes, Elves and Evil Little People" just saying :)

Even though this always has scary touch to watch - so better don't look into this at night, like I did.
*shivers* haha
So apparently in times before one of the reasons, but not only besides community funded charity education/healthcare why the Church grew so popular was because of the protection it offered people from malicious paranormal entities/spirits who lived with them on the Earth. They felt that with that they did not have to deal with it themselves and sought protection from the Church and its priests to do it for them instead. Afterwards it took hold in certain areas they went from being afraid to feeling 'safe' and secure for all generations later, when the being/spirit which was dangerous got 'cast out'.

If something such as a BA entity threatened a community everybody would panic then go into a Catholic parish which is just as today often consecrated with a ritual that stops certain beings and spirits from entering for a meeting with the priest, or for shelter. Then they would either 'banish' the spirit/entity, or send a 'squad' of people trained in it and aligned with the church to hunt them.

For example atleast in contemporary culture here if one day say in a scenario where all people for whatever reason came under threat from these sorts beings on the other side more directly, you can bet their first line of defense in protocol would be to seek the 'church' and its priests for protection/leadership.

When it comes to handling the more threatening beings/entities, people went from being afraid, to finding security in a 'religion' to then disregarding generations after it was 'made safe' somehow for them in the areas they lived?

I had a look at and found somebody who sells Rusalkas, they are considered DA rather than BA on their side meantime.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I mean like humanity has become so powerful that literally no entities can 'challenge' it nor the claim on Earth lol. Whether thats a good or bad thing, through the use of the religious or spiritual organizations/institutions above.

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

ServantofJustice wrote:I mean like humanity has become so powerful that literally no entities can 'challenge' it nor the claim on Earth lol. Whether thats a good or bad thing, through the use of the religious or spiritual organizations/institutions above.
Not entirely true, but close enough since those powerful enough don't really care.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.

Return to “Unsolved Mysteries”