Harassed by an entity

User avatar
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 9068
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:49 pm
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Harassed by an entity

Postby Likes2Read » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:00 pm

Who helped you get rid of the other entities? Can they help you remove this last one as well?

There are some banishing techniques posted in these forums, which might be a useful thing for you to read through. See what comes up when you search for "banish" or "banishing".


Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

User avatar
Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:02 am
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Harassed by an entity

Postby Campamocha » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:19 pm

After its banished, or even while youre trying to, it may be beneficial to get a protector spirit(s) or spells (spirits/entities only if you're open to a commitment to companionship of course). CH has a ton of spelled items. Just a suggestion


My Companions: 1 dustling spirit ("Fuzzy"), 1 living star fae ("F"), 1 werewolf spirit ("O"), 1 Chinese fox spirit ("C"), 1 living Vorin entity ("M")

Immortals: Anubis

KnowlegeSeeker
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 501
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:49 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Harassed by an entity

Postby KnowlegeSeeker » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:36 pm

Does banishing work when the entity is connected with you as well? It doesn't seem to be in my house just connected with me.



KnowlegeSeeker
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 501
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:49 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Harassed by an entity

Postby KnowlegeSeeker » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:19 am

What kind of spelled item or ritual would get rid of this thing though? It seems to be connected with me because I can feel its presence in different areas, like my home, at school at work ect. what would break my connection with it?



User avatar
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 3737
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:02 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Harassed by an entity

Postby Aprophis » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:46 am

KnowlegeSeeker wrote:What kind of spelled item or ritual would get rid of this thing though? It seems to be connected with me because I can feel its presence in different areas, like my home, at school at work ect. what would break my connection with it?

If it's present in your home, then you can banish it. And it would be a good thing to start shielding your home and yourself, of course.

There are a few banishing rituals you could look up, the most well known probably the LBRP or this one from CH and a lot of shielding methods. The latter basically come down to surrounding yourself with white light, imagining it to become hard and impenetrable and keeping that image, feeding it energy. Do that every day to reinforce it.

Of course there are some spells for shielding too. Take this for reference.


Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Image

Erszebet
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:12 am
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Erszebet

Re: Harassed by an entity

Postby Erszebet » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:45 am

You just need to read this and put in practice, you can sort out all entities related issues :
https://www.clarity-of-being.org/crisis.htm



Naseer
new here
new here
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:09 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual healer

Re: Harassed by an entity

Postby Naseer » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:21 pm

https://youtu.be/Vas-xccZ90A
Lisent to the above youtube video with earphones. A powerful mantra against this kinda things. 100% you will be fine. Let me know the outcome. Take care.



User avatar
Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 214
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 4:31 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Harassed by an entity

Postby Hermit Crab » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:09 am

I'm having the same problem. I want rid of a spirit that won't leave me alone. It's a succubus from Creepy Hollows that I want to leave me be. She always distracts and bothers me when I just don't want to deal with her. I want to be a free and sent a message to the Admins (I clicked on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen. Is that the Help Desk?) and I never got a response.

I want this succubus out of my life. Somebody help and I'll repay you somehow...



User avatar
Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 2871
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:37 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai

Re: Harassed by an entity

Postby Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:41 pm

Hermit Crab wrote:I'm having the same problem. I want rid of a spirit that won't leave me alone. It's a succubus from Creepy Hollows that I want to leave me be. She always distracts and bothers me when I just don't want to deal with her. I want to be a free and sent a message to the Admins (I clicked on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen. Is that the Help Desk?) and I never got a response.

I want this succubus out of my life. Somebody help and I'll repay you somehow...


https://shop.creepyhollows.com/support/tickets/contact/

That is the link to the help desk, submit a ticket at whatever priority you feel is appropriate. Shouldn't take more than a day or two to get a hold of someone. You can either get advice from them on how to settle her down, ask that they absolve the binding, or transfer it to another willing keeper(I'm sure one will pop up).


I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
(images found online)

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 214
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 4:31 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Harassed by an entity

Postby Hermit Crab » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:36 am

Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ wrote:
Hermit Crab wrote:I'm having the same problem. I want rid of a spirit that won't leave me alone. It's a succubus from Creepy Hollows that I want to leave me be. She always distracts and bothers me when I just don't want to deal with her. I want to be a free and sent a message to the Admins (I clicked on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen. Is that the Help Desk?) and I never got a response.

I want this succubus out of my life. Somebody help and I'll repay you somehow...


https://shop.creepyhollows.com/support/tickets/contact/

That is the link to the help desk, submit a ticket at whatever priority you feel is appropriate. Shouldn't take more than a day or two to get a hold of someone. You can either get advice from them on how to settle her down, ask that they absolve the binding, or transfer it to another willing keeper(I'm sure one will pop up).


Greatly appreciated. I'll see what I can do.

Thanks Rai.




Return to “Ash”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests