Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Godspeed
My super power would be...: Super speed

Hello All i have a Succubus which is since 3 Days Bounded to me (still wait for the Vessel)
2 Days Ago 1 Day after she was bounded to me she touched my Hair and played with it i could feel it and a friend of mine could even see her so i dont doubt she was there.
At this Days she touched me 5 Times in different Times.

So i started talk to her at that day and yesterday ago and also today but no Awnser.
Im a very young impatient sensitive and impulsive Guy and i worry about that she dont talk with or ever will. So i ask for Help what i could do or better said what i schould do ?
When she will talk with me ?
Im feeling very sad that i cant talk with her, i welcomed her to my House and Life but im not sure if she maybe dosnt like me ? i also dont like myself much so its a bit complicated i guess...
Anyway i hope someone can help me.. :(

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello Cyrex, what you can do is to stay positive about it. Some spirits are very bubbly, others take a bit longer, but the worst you can do is to stress about it and assume that she does not like you just because you did not hear her yet. She is already communicating with you through touch, that is something isn't it? It's an affectionate way to show you she is there and she wouldn't have come to you if she did not like you, remember that.

She might likes to observe you more until she speaks, so don't rush things or you might block yourself from hearing her with your own doubt. Keep talking to her out loud or in your mind, she will give you responses. Maybe not always audibly, but if you like to hear her then tell her that and trust your senses. Besides, you two just started out, the relationship has to build up like every other. Don't be discouraged by that. I hope this helps you a little.

My blessings! 2lv

Cyrex
new here
new here

Thank you so much. :)
I guess i will keep talking with her and meditating im just so impatient...
I hope she will talk with me i mean its not like i dont get anything i just dont know if my mind create the Awnser to my QS or its her.
But i have to say yesterday meanwhile meditating she sent in my Mind a dirty picture of us i know it was her. But i wonder if she did that why we cant talk.. :(

Sen
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sen

I found out that touches are their way of communicating and dreams, for mine atleast i can/cant hear them (not entirely sure) as im terrible at telepathy lol but im at the 3 month mark and the initial contact was strong then it slowly subdues maby coz im under some stress but they are all different. For the first week i had them it was strictly dreams about my past then it turned into nightmares ? Lol but now its pretty sensual =] /wink
Give it time =]

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Ubi's communicate with us through touch, most often sexual, but if you pay attention you can "feel" their moods, their thoughts as well, by short telepathic messages.

My suggestions is to simply relax as best you can. You know she's with you. Just let it all happen. We all have our own individual roadblocks, things that get in our way with our spiritual journey, but that's just a part of life.

Personally, if I were you. I'd just take an hour or so out of my day, lie down some place comfortable, and just talk to her, welcome her into your life. Don't overthink things, but just open yourself up, energywise, to her and see what happens.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Doomguy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pinhead Larry
My magical/paranormal name...: Elysis
Zodiac:

Just be patient. Judging by the manifestations you are getting, you will prob get some good stuff!

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy.
But you. You will be worse.
Rip and tear, until it is done."
Cyrex
new here
new here

Yesterday i was meditating and asked her to help me to get out of my body meanwhile meditation she helped me but i failed. That really hurt me i felt like a noob i hope she dosnt think im a Loser???
:(

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Some people take a year or more to learn how to do that. Don't be so discouraged--your progress and her manifestations are already great! Some people don't get manifestations at all for 30 days or more during the bonding process, so it seems like she's really excited to be there and doing a good job of alerting you to her presence.

Keep practicing and you'll get where you desire to go. Try to relax, enjoy the journey, and not put so much pressure on yourself (or on her) to have everything happen instantly.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Cyrex wrote:Yesterday i was meditating and asked her to help me to get out of my body meanwhile meditation she helped me but i failed. That really hurt me i felt like a noob i hope she dosnt think im a Loser???
No she wont think that at all! Some of us have been trying to do out of body for years without much success... Generally they love you unconditionally...

Cyrex
new here
new here

laptop123 wrote:
Cyrex wrote:Yesterday i was meditating and asked her to help me to get out of my body meanwhile meditation she helped me but i failed. That really hurt me i felt like a noob i hope she dosnt think im a Loser???
No she wont think that at all! Some of us have been trying to do out of body for years without much success... Generally they love you unconditionally...
Thank you, do you have any tips for me what i schould do?

2 Days ago she also touched me and my body specially my hands got very warm and i think she like to play with my hair. Sadly i still cant talk with her but i talked with her and gived her much love.
I also didnt mastubrated for 8 days to save sexual energy for her but i still wait for the Vessel ^^

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”