Differences between human spirits from different periods of time

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Forgot to add, they also might have coexisted with these entities that have lived on the Earthen plane. But not all of them would have feared then hated them right? Like they did highly respect angels and see them as their superiors in another plane.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

And chivalry(protect the weak) plus honor for the good parts of them, atleast the Christian ones.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

ServantofJustice wrote: Are they if a lighter or darker mentality than modern people compared, and if darker why did they feel more drawn to seeking out ‘light based’ spirituality just curious? Catholic kingdoms officially claimed to be aligned with angels and their rulers, as well as trying to imitate what they perceived to be their society style and apply it to humans. In some situations people even flogged themselves, or went to extremes in medieval ‘light spirituality focused’ societies in order to ‘defeat’ their ‘dark half’ and also in others with strict discipline methods in rules.
In the end it was all about power. Just look at it. They say they work in the name of god, that all your worldly desires are evil. You have to punish yourself if you feel them.

It wasn't about defeating your dark half, it was about you thinking dirty things, them exerting their power over you.

Look at the popes, bishops, etc. Did they run around in dirty rags? They were some of the best educated, influential and more importantly rich people.

The whole bible and the ten commandments were based upon very very simple rules of living together in a society which were later blown out of proportion to be used by those in power to remain in power, because they pretended to serve the highest power there is. But all they did was look out for themselves, living in splendour and putting on a goodly face.

Read up on the knights templar and why Prince Phillip the Fair had them killed and how the holy church supported him in that endeavour.

Or think about how they sold indulgences to forgive any sin, just to earn money so they could stuff their faces even more.
ServantofJustice wrote: So as said every time somebody was knighted or crowned a ruler, a bishop supervising performed a ritual on them to spiritually link their authority to the catholic god and angels also.
Because they wanted to have the worldly leaders under their influence, so they could rule in the background.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote: Are they if a lighter or darker mentality than modern people compared, and if darker why did they feel more drawn to seeking out ‘light based’ spirituality just curious? Catholic kingdoms officially claimed to be aligned with angels and their rulers, as well as trying to imitate what they perceived to be their society style and apply it to humans. In some situations people even flogged themselves, or went to extremes in medieval ‘light spirituality focused’ societies in order to ‘defeat’ their ‘dark half’ and also in others with strict discipline methods in rules.
In the end it was all about power. Just look at it. They say they work in the name of god, that all your worldly desires are evil. You have to punish yourself if you feel them.

It wasn't about defeating your dark half, it was about you thinking dirty things, them exerting their power over you.

Look at the popes, bishops, etc. Did they run around in dirty rags? They were some of the best educated, influential and more importantly rich people.

The whole bible and the ten commandments were based upon very very simple rules of living together in a society which were later blown out of proportion to be used by those in power to remain in power, because they pretended to serve the highest power there is. But all they did was look out for themselves, living in splendour and putting on a goodly face.

Read up on the knights templar and why Prince Phillip the Fair had them killed and how the holy church supported him in that endeavour.

Or think about how they sold indulgences to forgive any sin, just to earn money so they could stuff their faces even more.
ServantofJustice wrote: So as said every time somebody was knighted or crowned a ruler, a bishop supervising performed a ritual on them to spiritually link their authority to the catholic god and angels also.
Because they wanted to have the worldly leaders under their influence, so they could rule in the background.
In your opinion did people have more of an advantage when it came to working with spirits/beings, magick and were affected by ‘the veil’ less or more of a disadvantage? Somebody here talked about how in ancient/classical times the space between our realm and the others was more clean/clear, but came to be polluted or clogged eventually in “later times”(Whenever that is). People such as William of Newburgh documented paranormal beings in historical works.

If something went wrong or anybody came under attack paranormally the first plan of action was always to rush to the church and let the clergy protect you, do everything. If it was big then a town/village meeting at the church building and then discussion of plans in action to take.

Less people could read and instead they had to measure things using pictures or comparing the size of one thing to another that they themselves along with others use. If that would have made visualisation stronger. People seeing apparitions sometimes etc.

Back to the religion talk:

The Ten Commandments came from Judaism originally which was the religion that existed before Christianity when the world worshipped the other gods, and followed a more ‘grey’ focus in intention allowing coexistence of light or dark paths. The people who call themselves Jews today did not believe Jesus was the ‘messiah’, just as Muslims don’t whereas those that did founded the Church(Christianity as you know it).

Here you can argue whether they worship the same God as their predecessors or a different deity altogether.

If you had an Anglican or ‘progressive-Christianity’ interpretation with less doctrine based restriction would lean closer to Cronus(The Roman god of prosperity, overseer of Hellenic paradise realm for the dead and ruler of the golden age, known by them as Saturn).

Zeus would be closer to the Old Testament testament god in temperament maybe(No offence intended). Would the modern catholic deity be different or same from the one worshipped by ‘those humans’?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Just to follow up on something that a person discovered in a finding.

A higher percentage (much higher) of ‘medieval humans’ (maybe also ancient idk) enjoyed war for the sake of it, and genuinely attacked in order to hurt their enemy. It was like a hobby or game to some even. Due to upbringing and how many were so ‘desensitised’ in their childhood. Some tendencies genuinely ranged/leaned to what you would call BA. “Might is right” etc. None of the people who lost or got attacked liked it though.

Whereas in say like World War 2 it was found a majority of the soldiers did not ‘shoot to kill’ (only a very small percentage), and felt bad in doing so. Many just randomly shot and missed but due to how many bullets were expunged some got hit anyway.

So there shows some difference you can see now I guess.

OriginGhost
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 72
Spelled Number: 72
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Prometheus

Having high or low vibrations is a matter of how negative/destructive or on the opposite loving/positive/nourishing your enerby is. Living in uncultured times, having no good education, not being able to read etc... has not really anything to do with it.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

OriginGhost wrote:Having high or low vibrations is a matter of how negative/destructive or on the opposite loving/positive/nourishing your enerby is. Living in uncultured times, having no good education, not being able to read etc... has not really anything to do with it.
Your reply in the other thread:
post764680.html?sid=9a662842346aec68591 ... cf#p764637
contradicts this one : p

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote: Your reply in the other thread...contradicts this one : p
I like duckies.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Wizard wrote:Just to follow up on something that a person discovered in a finding.

A higher percentage (much higher) of ‘medieval humans’ (maybe also ancient idk) enjoyed war for the sake of it, and genuinely attacked in order to hurt their enemy. It was like a hobby or game to some even. Due to upbringing and how many were so ‘desensitised’ in their childhood. Some tendencies genuinely ranged/leaned to what you would call BA. “Might is right” etc. None of the people who lost or got attacked liked it though.

Whereas in say like World War 2 it was found a majority of the soldiers did not ‘shoot to kill’ (only a very small percentage), and felt bad in doing so. Many just randomly shot and missed but due to how many bullets were expunged some got hit anyway.

So there shows some difference you can see now I guess.
Is this “finding” from in the source discussed at this link (https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit ... =undefined), by any chance?

Return to “Human”