How do I summon a succubus and close a portal successfully?

Resources and links to information on nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
synapse&lunarSpirits
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: lunar

How would I go about summoning a succubus successfully. I'm fairly new all I really know now is that I need to meditate nothing more then that any help? Well that or buying a service which I'm also confused on, I just pay someone over the internet and bam! The spirit is binded to me or it needs a vessel like a rock or gem stone?

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

This has been asked before. More than once, please use the search function.
Also you can try this. But the succubus will not be bound and if you cannot communicate you have no way of finding her again once she leaves.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
ju-jubean
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Divine Dragoness
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

synapse&lunarSpirits wrote:How would I go about summoning a succubus successfully. I'm fairly new all I really know now is that I need to meditate nothing more then that any help? Well that or buying a service which I'm also confused on, I just pay someone over the internet and bam! The spirit is binded to me or it needs a vessel like a rock or gem stone?
First. GO READ THE FORUM. You can use the search bar. It's under quick links in the top left corner. You can type in anything and get something that may help you. 1ak 1i

To answer your question about binding and service. Yes. You wait sometime for the spirit to be summoned and the spirit is then bound to you. Then you get shipped the vessel. Go buy the one cent offer from creepy hollows. You are paying CH, a well rounded practioner, to summon a good spirit. You are new. You have no way to defend yourself against anything bad attacking you. How will shield yourself? Or summon a spirit with good intentions? The one cent offer is designed to help you get into the world of spirit keeping SAFELY.

If you are still confused, you can go here https://shop.creepyhollows.com/support/tickets/contact/ to talk to someone from CH.

Divine Dragonness "N" High Elf "C" Wood Elf "F" Seraphim "G" Diamond Dragon "F" Umber Dragonness "A" Pegasus "K" Mech Angel "M" Puma "K" Human Male Aura Quartz Dragon "J" Fairy Dragoness "T" Paladin Angel "J" Tiger "L" Nature Spirit "A" Familiar "S" Green Dragon "O" "D" "A"

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus Information”