You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I can't really find the words to tell the staff here how happy I am to have my friend Giselle's spirit bound to me. I carry her vessel around with me all the time. I haven't yet had an "encounter" with her, still looking forward to that, but I can feel her energy around me and her voice in my head.

I'll share her story if you don't mind reading it. Remember, I am a published writer so I might go on for awhile.
I met her way back in the late 90's when I worked with her at a pet store. Do you ever have one of those friends that has such positive, loving energy that you just enjoy being around them and any excuse you can find to spend time with them you take it? She was one of those friends. We were both in relationships at that time, but we became really close.

As I was younger back then, early 20's and I didn't have the sense that I have now, when the time was right I didn't tell her how I really felt. And I really did love her, I just had my priorities in the wrong places at that time. Anyways, I left that job and found one closer to home. I found out later that she had hooked up with one of the managers there and they had moved out of state. I never saw her again after that, and she slipped from my mind for almost 20 years.

A few months ago I started to feel nostalgic and decided to look her up on Facebook, like I've done from time to time. I didn't find her, but I did find a tribute page. I told myself that it had to be someone else, not her. Then when I checked out find a grave .com I found out that it had been her. She'd died in 2009 from breast cancer.

I immediately fell into a deep depression. I was still functioning and going to work and putting on a good act and all, but I was really sad. I found myself visiting her grave, which is actually right around the corner from my house. I talked to her a lot. I tried to use a Ouija board but I felt so sad when I tried that I just ended up crying and quit.

Then, I heard about this website from some message board or something. I bought the first-time spirit bonding thing for a penny. Then I thought, "I wonder if it's possible to have Giselle's spirit bound?" I sent an email here and I was expecting them to say, "Impossible!" But they explained that if the spirit is willing then it can be done. I told them to give it a try.

The waiting was rough, as I am NOT a patient person. I really have to work on that. Anyways, I was told it was a success. And when her vessel arrived (it's a cool braided leather wristband), I have felt her positive, loving energy since then. It's like almost right away the sadness and grief disappeared. My cats love to sniff and rub against it, too.

I hope that I will see her in a dream or in a vision sometime soon. That will be the best. I know she will visit in her own time. If you have ever considered getting a human spirit, I really recommend it. It can bring a healing like you've never felt before.

If you've made it this far, thank you for reading. I'd like to hear feedback. Thanks!!

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

This is a lovely story you told us! It must be wonderful to know that your friend is still with you, even though no more in corporal form and that you both can share the connection you had years ago. I somehow can understand the way you felt before you got her bound, when you discover someone you knew has passed away. I hope you're connection grows stronger and that you'll see her soon 1ey

I have no human spirit bound, though I thought about it once and I can't even tell exactly why, cause I didn't knew the guy which I wanted to have bound. It was just the feeling of deep sadness for the person I did not even know, which I thought was really weird. It was a suicide. I was crying while reading his death notice and usually I am not moved by these. I wanted to comfort him, kind of give him happiness and appreciation for who he is and was. I still can't explain why. Otherwise, I am in contact with my dead relatives from time to time and really enjoy their company then, feeling their energy again and knowing they're not really gone. It's beautiful 2lv

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Just wondering, if they had be re-born (re-incarnated) since their passing on, can we still feel the energy of the (re-born / reincarnated) departed one?

(I get very confused with this re-birth / re-incarnation thing.)

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Can it be that the soul gets re-born / re-incarnated, while the spirit remains dead (and can be visited / bound, etc)?

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte

Yeah I'm still a bit confused on thid reincarnation / rebirth thing too if someone's able to explain it here or link to a post or thread about that. Other than that I think thid was a beautiful story, and I'm glad you guys were able to connect back with each other. Honestly i never had a human binded to me, or met a human unbound. I probably should though for the experience.

HopeFaerie
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hello 1ey
I found this explanation a while ago on the Forum, and it really made sense and clicked with me so I copied it and saved it in my notes. I can’t find the post again or I would link it, but I’m sure it is still floating around here somewhere. I also can’t remember who the original poster was, but here is what it said:
My fairy told me a lot about the nature of life after death, since she knew it was bothering me. According to her, the conscious spirit lives on after death while the unconscious soul imprints itself on another lifeform, creating a new spirit which is bound to all the other spirits the soul has shared. It's possible that merging your spirit into your soul causes the cycle to end completely, letting you focus on binding the rest of your spirits so that your completed soul can ascend to the causal plane.

vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
Zodiac:

Thanks, everyone. I appreciate the kind words.

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I really enjoyed reading your story, that is very sweet. I’m really glad you managed to get back in touch with her, so to speak. 1ey

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Cool explanation, @HopeFaerie. Thanks.

HopeFaerie wrote:Hello 1ey
I found this explanation a while ago on the Forum, and it really made sense and clicked with me so I copied it and saved it in my notes. I can’t find the post again or I would link it, but I’m sure it is still floating around here somewhere. I also can’t remember who the original poster was, but here is what it said:
My fairy told me a lot about the nature of life after death, since she knew it was bothering me. According to her, the conscious spirit lives on after death while the unconscious soul imprints itself on another lifeform, creating a new spirit which is bound to all the other spirits the soul has shared. It's possible that merging your spirit into your soul causes the cycle to end completely, letting you focus on binding the rest of your spirits so that your completed soul can ascend to the causal plane.

JennJen35
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human,Fae, angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel or Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: JennJen
Zodiac:

I loved your story, It's awesome and yes I've had a few friends who I was very close with that died my 1 good friend committed suicide at 17 years old..I was 16. I was in shock for a long time. he was very sick and tried to kill himself 3 other times before he finally did it the 4th time, This time it was over a girlfriend, she said she didn't want to be with him anymore and that was the last straw for him. Then my very good friend who might be also my half sister too..Her mom and my dad slept together 9 months before she was born. and they were having an affair on my mom:(. she just died about a year ago because of an addiction she had with drugs only 30's. Then my grandma who died when I was 13 from lung cancer I feel all 3 of them with me all the time. I probily should look into having the 3 of them bound to a vessel too..My grandma I was told is 1 of my guardian angel that is with me all the time. I defiantly get where your coming from having good friends who are no longer here. :(

Return to “Human”