You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I normally lean towards WA's but I thinking that I also need a helping of DA's as well. Does anyone here have a Doppelganger? I am thinking about getting my Doppelganger soon. Since I am normally calm, the Doppelganger of me must be either very DA or aggressive?

Any tips for what to expect?

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Every one of us has a doppelganger, the distinction would be if some of us have a binding/channel to that doppelganger.
Yes, I have a binding of my doppelganger. She's cool. I wouldn't say they are totally the opposite of you, it's more of a harmonious balance.. for instance I am dark, my doppelganger is also dark in nature but she has a view of things I cannot see and so can handle things in ways I would/could not on average.

Together you just really gain a more complete view and access through the realms, and every day life, as well as getting the edge where you can indeed 'split' apart and be dealing in different areas, different places at once yet you yourself are retrieving all of the feedback.

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:Every one of us has a doppelganger, the distinction would be if some of us have a binding/channel to that doppelganger.
Yes, I have a binding of my doppelganger. She's cool. I wouldn't say they are totally the opposite of you, it's more of a harmonious balance.. for instance I am dark, my doppelganger is also dark in nature but she has a view of things I cannot see and so can handle things in ways I would/could not on average.

Together you just really gain a more complete view and access through the realms, and every day life, as well as getting the edge where you can indeed 'split' apart and be dealing in different areas, different places at once yet you yourself are retrieving all of the feedback.
Dang. (Insert jaw dropping emoji) I know that a lot of people were referring to shadow work with these beings, but I'm sure I can handle it. I've already made up my mind. I'll meet my doppleganger next month. : ) I do appreciate your... answer and explanation.

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hit the nail on the head. I placed an order for my doppleganger. The tingly excitement of finding the other 'me' so to say. I'm actually excited!

Return to “Dark Arts”