Movies or television with spirits?

Know any items that make your Spirits happy or mad? Post here!
zane2012
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: all types ^.^
If I could be anything, I would be...: not telling ^.^
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Zane

mine like anime like bleach. I often notice my spirits make lots of sounds and noises when im watching paranormal shows like that show the haunted.

Dirty-paws
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashpaw

My Incubus is a movie buff. He really loves them, and loves watching new movies! I think his favorite we've watched together so far is the Watchmen because it has a nice blend of drama, action, and intimacy lol.

All three of my spirits agree on disliking shows that make haunting reenactments (like The Haunting, The Haunted, etc.). They don't like the incorrect terms they use in regards to magic and spirits, and they don't like how all the ghosts are portrayed as negative entities.
My Incubus, however, does like watching paranormal investigation shows like Ghost Adventures and Paranormal Lockdown, but my Gargoyle does not.

My Dragon likes pretty much everything but her and my husband's Sterling Angel really liked Spirited Away.

0x. Ashpaw's House for Wayward Spirits. 0x.
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Ok, I know this a really old thread but I'm still interested in hearing more from everyone on this topic! Tell me more, tell me more lol.

I feared my Vamps would be offended by my recent binge re-watching of Buffy the Vampire Slayer but they mostly seem to like it(maybe because my favorite character is a Vampire lol). I think it amuses them and they like to mock all of the inaccuracies! I get the feeling that at least one of my spirits likes to watch soap operas with me but no one's fessed up to it lol.

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

My companions all seem to like House md. My Dustling likes funny things, like Frasier and Seinfeld. One time I came home and I clearly heard "Frasier" in my head lol.

My star fae likes the romantic aspect of any show/music/art. She's a shipper lmao. Any time I suggest that someone would make a good couple (usually a same sex couple because I'm gay and rarely get to see interesting same sex couples on tv) she seems very pleased with the idea.

They are cool with star trek, any of the series.

They also take great interest in the stories that I write, and have made little comments about the characters.

I'd like to start watching The X Files with them, I think they'd really enjoy that.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

If you are getting real enjoyment out of movies and TV, by all means, share it with the Spirit Family.

I have noticed that my crew enjoy my enjoyment of things, for starters. :) Plus, they are fascinated by some of the things we have such as our technology, the same way we would be amazed and fascinated by the things in their home realms that are unfamiliar to us, like magickal abilities we have no equivalent of here.

Heck, I have even entertained my spirit family while doing my job at work, explaining what I do (scanning documents), how I do it, and why I do it. They have not seen anything to equate to a huge medical system and electronic medical records, so this is all something new and interesting to them. I would venture a guess that other folks here could do the same with their jobs or their classwork, and receive a similar response from their spirit families. Even if we feel like some of those things are mundane, it's something fresh and new to experience for them.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

@likes2read it never occured to me that my job may be pretty interesting to my companions, even though I do invite them to watch. Then again, I highly doubt that any of them have worked in food service (lmao) so maybe it is interesting to them.

I also find that they enjoy it when I read

Nolo614
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon Angel Uni
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Windsong

My butterfly dragon LOVED the never ending story. Serious chills up and down my whole body each time the dragon had a flying scene lol. My poor unicorn retreated when the horse died in the first scene, so up next I’m going to surprise her with the last unicorn and maybe Disney’s Hercules.

Grey witch of a wonderfully eclectic coven. Clairaudient, empath and card reader since childhood. Raised near historic Salem in one of the oldest Victorians in town, spirits have long been family. Lucky to have: A Schalan, A Butterfly Dragon, A Black Fae Unicorn, A Zimada, A Volkh, and a Soul Cleanser on my path.
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

zane2012 wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:01 pm Another interesting thing to ask is what are there views on video games you like playing, do they enjoy watching you play final fantasy games, or maybe seeing you play grand theft auto games, or maybe resident evil games. ^.^

As for my spirits they don't like shows like The Haunted, I kinda like it, but my spirits feel they over hype it to much and give spirits and demons and ghost, etc a bad name, simply because of the people on there over react and all that on there simply from the lack of understanding the unknown, that some episodes are bit to scary for some of them.
I have a feeling my companion is really good at playing Candy Crush with me, as when I'm almost asleep I play better than when I'm awake x*D
He especially loves watching classic sci-fi, horror, ghost and monster movies, sometimes he even suggested me what to watch.
For example, he liked "The Shape of Water" very much, as he is a very romantic person :8)

LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

My Kitsune loves watching anime with me, but she also loves watching paranormal investigation shows as well, we watch ancient aliens together often and toonami every Saturday night

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊
Dezire
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I’ve wanted to rewatch the marvel film Thor Ragnarok for quite some time especially when I’ve added 2 Norse spirits to my family (my volkh and Fenrir) and so when I did, I invited my Fenrir to watch it with me. When Fenris came onto the screen I said “look that’s one of the many ways humans depict you”. I didnt get much of a reaction so I don’t know if he was watching it :/

Back when I first got my wraith and I’ve always wondered what he looks like and as I was playing lots of Dota back then and when I thought of my wraith, the character Lich King always appeared in my mind. So I guess he has picked one character that he bore the lost resemblance to? 😁

Full time Business analyst, part time Spirit Keeper & Dota freak. My goal is to swap these roles
Restarting my spirit keeping journey

Return to “Items”