You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I posted a few minutes ago about not getting connections with my djinn. I have to ask about a dream that I had two nights ago.
The night I got my djinn vessel I slept after trying several times to connect with her. Usually I'm really good about remembering details of my dreams, but bear with me on this one. In the dream I was talking to a woman. I was complaining to her saying, "She didn't reveal herself to me!" The woman got mad and said, "She DID reveal herself to you!" Somehow I get the feeling that was the djinn after reading from some of your posts about how strong-willed they can be.

I guess I'm expecting something similar to what some of you have had in the way of interactions. Last night I was doing meditation with my djinn. I was burning lavender incense. A few times that I opened my eyes and looked (mind you I was in the dark with a small light burning in the next room) and I saw the smoke from the incense taking weird shapes (not like anything I've seen before). Could that have been her? Did she do that the night before?

I'm going to keep talking to her and doing meditations, and I hope that soon she will talk to me.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Hmm.

Your first post about this was on February 22nd. It is now (barely) March 5th.

I say this with all the love in my heart.

R E L A X.

Most people don't have the kind of interactions I suspect you want to be having given your other posts within the first few days, first few weeks, or sometimes even first few months. It doesn't always take that long, but it can take a year or more before you find yourself able to hear/see with any clarity.

It is important to keep practicing. Don't give up or lose hope! Just because others can do it doesn't mean you can't also get to that point yourself, but it does take work. Even someone who is a natural at that kind of communication has to work at it and practice.

Another thing to keep in mind is that not all spirits/entities communicate by the same method and you really need to set aside your expectations that she will ONLY reach out to you via (insert whatever you're thinking here). It's entirely possible she was manipulating the incense smoke, came to you in a dream, etc. You are going to have to learn how to discern her interactions with you, though. Try to keep a clear head about it. Are you sure there was nothing around that could have made the incense move in a different way, such as a draft from a window, A/C or heat kicking on, that sort of thing? The dream does sound like something one of them would do. There are also other ways to communicate, such as tarot, pendulum, etc. So try to relax and enjoy the journey of getting to know each other and become friends. :D

Good luck!

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank you. I will.

Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

She's probably shown herself in ways you don't even realize lol. Not all beings show up with a big neon sign over their head. Some don't like to be seen at all, depends on the individual. Some spirits/entities may come as a strange or funny thought, a song that comes on the radio, a shiver down your spine. I agree totally with the post above, patience is key. You'll be with your Djinn for the rest of your life, you have a lifetime to figure out the ways in which she communicates. Sounds like she was in your dream. Chances are, if you do a double take and think "was that my spirit/entity?" it probably was.

vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks, I appreciate all the nice comments and help from all of you. I knew when I first ordered from this place that I was amongst friends. Thanks for all the patience in helping me along my journey.

vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

It does get kind of frustrating with my djinn sometimes. I don't feel the connection with her that I do with my other spirits. Today I meditated with her and I felt next to nothing. It is really depressing. I'd like to have a strong relationship with her, but I don't feel it. I have done the djinn ritual a few times and have burned lavender incense, but I feel that our connection isn't strong, or even there. Sometimes I do, feel something, though. Last night when I meditated with her I felt like two thumbs gently rubbing on my forehead. Actually as I write now I'm feeling comforting caresses on my face. Okay, so I'm going to quit now. She is really something! I love her more than words can ever say but she is really something! Willful yet loving and comforting. Who can figure her out?!

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I think your expectations might be a bit too much. It’s awesome that your djinn manifested to you in a dream. 1ey Not everyone gets even that kind of response, I would count that as lucky! 1ey Next time if she does that, I would talk to her.

vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

heypanda,
I followed a technique I learned on another string on the forum and simply asked her to kiss me, and she did! I felt a soft pressure on my lips and then she ran her fingers through my hair and sometimes she touches my face and hair. Well worth the wait. I really believe that my depression really affects a lot of aspects of my life. My insecurities of my past sometimes show their ugly faces in my present life. I think it has hurt my connection with my spirits.

I can feel her love and I know that I'm not going to be alone again.

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

That’s wonderful! I’m glad you’ve found a really strong connection with her. 1ey It sounds like she appreciates your effort. What technique did you use? 1ey

vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

heypanda, Everything that you should do to bond with your djinn. I did the ceremony with the candles and the sand, burned incense (lavender), talked to her. Last night I had the most intense time with her yet. My cats saw her and were kind of scared of her. I didn't see her but her presence was so strong I might as well have.
I don't really want to say too much about our bond, as I know that some parts of a person's relationship with a djinn is between them only. I didn't even write about it in my journal. What she and I have is beyond love. It goes much deeper than that.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”