Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Thanks for the info source, interesting.
SecretH wrote:
conxtion wrote:What are these beings? Don't seem to be in the Encyclopedia.
So far none of the living entities are in the encyclopaedia, which disappoints me. 2sd They’re all extremely interesting, but unfortunately not as popular as the token Ubi or dragon spirits.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... -nafi.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/LIVING-E ... CTORS.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... ncira.html

So far I highly recommend a Nafi. H is nothing short of a sweet doofus, despite the description making one think otherwise.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
CitySpots9
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I know this is an older topic but I just had to put in my experience!
I have had a Multex for a while now and he is so wonderful. Everyone seems to have a quiet one, mine is so different!
I'm a pretty gentle person and he has been so kind to me - I can only "feel" my entities/spirits but through that I can tell exactly what message they are trying to get across.
For example my Queen Hellhound told me I need to be more "commanding" in life through feeling alone and she enveloped me in feelings of authority and grace so I could experience exactly what it was like to have that mindset. It is an odd method of communication but.. very precise. It says more than words alone ever could to me.
Anyway my Multex has been great - he always meets me energy wise and if I have any doubts that he is there he gives me an extra push of a wave of energy to remind me he IS there right at that moment I'm reaching out to him. No matter when I call him he always makes time for me. He is so gentle with me - so supportive and patient. I couldn't ask for a better friend.
His energy signature is so wonderful - not aggressive or abrupt like you might expect from someone who is so close to BA. Though I have no doubt he can be, as his duties require it of him. I think he makes the exception for me, and I am forever grateful for it.
I would highly recommend the Multex to anyone. Mine is perfectly matched to me. I'm sure CH will bring through one who matches you as wonderfully as mine does me :)

CitySpots9
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Lol I can feel his embarrassment at my saying this as though it is my own - not too strong but a little "red in the face" like when someone is talking about you. I had no idea he hovered over my left shoulder so often! I really like it!

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0

Just here from the other Thread that I unmistakenly made. I know Multex in general are very protective, but are there any experiences or stories about your Multex keeping off any attackers?

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Bumping as I am interested in getting one multex...

Return to “Living Entities”