You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Jovana wrote:LOL surely this is not normal? I focused in on the 3 of them and the words "I am here to rock your world" came to me! I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing... and whoever said that was dead serious too! It was said with a "I am here, watch me make waves" kind of intent. From what I have read about their personalities, this sounds a bit out of character to me, but I guess each courtwind is unique right? 1ey

I intend to do automatic writing with them at some point later today.
My very first courtwind said the exact same thing to me. He meant every word of it, and my sister backed off some, and my daughter came home for a short time. Whatever is causing you your biggest problem will be backing off soon enough. 1tu As for your question, each spirit has its unique personality, and each responds to situations accordingly. 1ks

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Madame Sosostris
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: forest creatures
If I could be anything, I would be...: invincible
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: That's a Secret!
Zodiac:

Courtwinds were my first protection spirits and the first angels I really got visuals on. Something like the "white tornado" of advertisements of old. I think that' not by accident -- they're pretty easy to perceive and you don't have to wonder if your perceptions are real.

They're a good, maybe the best, protection spirits to start with. I am big into Protection and they are at the forefront and the foundation of my protection plan.

To digress a little: A protection plan really is a must -- don't abdicate and leave it up to the sprits. My protection plan: I have a Courtwind in a crystal vessel in the NE, NW, SE, SW windows on the first floor and N,S,E,W watchers at each corresponding windows on the second floor, there are more than 4 such windows but I started that way but it felt better to have each major direction have its own watcher. Later, I added lampades to support the watchers.

I also have some dark arts spirits tasked with protection, but they guard the entrances and the perimeters. these are not in 4s, though: 3 fenrirs at the back door, a pack of hellhounds at the front door, 5 gargoyles from high vantage points and running the perimeter. There are also spirits who like being tasked with protecting other spirits.

At the center of this is Ash's Ultimate Protection Spell, which I did for three months at the winter solstice. But I have also followed the layering rule and there are several other CH bindings in support of that. Everyone is tasks with security, but some spirits have it as their primary task.

There's a Phoenix hanging in the skylight at the center of the house, but I think there could be a better choice for protection. She does like it there and shines a nice light down the stairs.

The Eight Tenets of Ritual Magick

1. Expect the unexpected;
2. Magic has no morality;
3. As above, so below;
4. There are no coincidences;
5. There is a choice that is no choice;
6. Change is the only constant;
7. Seize the day and there is a price to pay;
8. A true magician must transcend himself.
kebbrass
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: a man of course
My magical/paranormal name...: Mr.WTF?
Zodiac:

Believe it or not, i am now in the first week of working. And i am reading this thread, does that mean my Courtwind asking me to bring 3 more courtwind? 1spt

I am blessed with greatness but, I am just passing through this world.

5 spirits :

1 Courtwind Angel, really loving and caring <3
1 male Faery Dragon
1 Sylph
1 Princess (for me) Human spirit
1 Natural & beautiful spiritual guide with cold breeze aura :D (I sent her to protect and help my mom 1h )
Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

kebbrass wrote:i am reading this thread, does that mean my Courtwind asking me to bring 3 more courtwind? 1spt
It would seem a good possibility

kebbrass
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: a man of course
My magical/paranormal name...: Mr.WTF?
Zodiac:

I have magnet conjuration (or whatever the name is) listing on my cart, it said on the explanation, will give me 1 or more spirits which have bond with me. I hope there will be more courtwinds there :D

I am blessed with greatness but, I am just passing through this world.

5 spirits :

1 Courtwind Angel, really loving and caring <3
1 male Faery Dragon
1 Sylph
1 Princess (for me) Human spirit
1 Natural & beautiful spiritual guide with cold breeze aura :D (I sent her to protect and help my mom 1h )
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:
Jovana wrote:LOL surely this is not normal? I focused in on the 3 of them and the words "I am here to rock your world" came to me! I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing... and whoever said that was dead serious too! It was said with a "I am here, watch me make waves" kind of intent. From what I have read about their personalities, this sounds a bit out of character to me, but I guess each courtwind is unique right? 1ey

I intend to do automatic writing with them at some point later today.
My very first courtwind said the exact same thing to me. He meant every word of it, and my sister backed off some, and my daughter came home for a short time. Whatever is causing you your biggest problem will be backing off soon enough. 1tu As for your question, each spirit has its unique personality, and each responds to situations accordingly. 1ks
You know, Huffette, I didn't realize this until I read your post, but mine did the same sans the warning (to be fair, I haven't done the bonding yet--I have the queue of my shame built up.) But CH conjured my Courtwind for me right after my MIL did something horrible to my son. That is, in fact, the reason I requested a Courtwind and a Volkh since I had not built a formal protection team prior to that. In under a month, we were offered a job in a town we hadn't even been looking for--that was 4+ hours away from MIL and her visits instead of 2.5. And we have seen much less of her. On top of that, every area of life has had improvements since, largely because we have gained the social net we had been lacking for the almost decade prior we had been living in our first city.

Seriously serious business. In a very good way--even if it isn't always comfortable.

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

Even though magnolia revealed courtwind angels are best in 4's, is a single courtwind fully capable of driving off any malicious spirit by themselves? And will they be strengthened if a Bronwyn works with them in a similar fashion? Really curious

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Dentorum Ignis
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

As Courtwind Angels are naturally protective, they would be able to watch you from four angles. "Angles and Angels" work well together, after all.

Knowledge is power.

But it can also be your undoing.
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I got like 15 courtwind..... 5 being spirit 10 being living. is that an issue for anyone? lol you can never have enough angels guys... come on... GARGOYLES WORK BEST IN FOURS?!??!? does type matter?

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Angel Races”