Is there anything else I can do? She really needs help.

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA & BA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My magical/paranormal name...: Derya

Is there anything else I can do? She really needs help.

Postby MidnightMusings » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:30 am

This is about someone who had a terrible past. To keep it short, she was raped as she was a child and this opened a doorway for malicious beings to come in and wreak havoc on her life. Everything went wrong, she has unimaginable bad luck and her health has become so bad that she needs special care. She can't go to work anymore, she can't be left alone because she is so scared of the things around her. She is taking medications to stop the "hallucinations" of voices and beings around her, but it makes it worse.

I tried to help her a few times, but she's like a black hole and sucks in all positive so that there's nothing left. She said she has no strength left, she has lost all hope and I'm afraid she passes away soon either by her maladies or she ends it herself. But she has a son who needs her badly as his father just passed away a year ago and he wouldn't be able to take the passing of his mother, too. I can't watch this tragedy any longer. Is there anything else I can do? How can you help such a person without being afflicted yourself?

What they don't understand, they fear inside. What they don't understand, they try to hide.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Is there anything else I can do? She really needs help.

Postby Likes2Read » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:02 am

One way is to help advocate, as best you can, to make sure she continues to receive appropriate medical and other supportive care. It sounds like those bases are covered, and there might be limits to what you can do if you aren't the person with her medical power of attorney. But staying up-to-date on what options are available, and making sure she and anyone who helps her with decision-making are also up-to-date, is step one. And, of course, prayer is always a potent weapon.

Magickally, there might be protection spells and banishing spells available, but opinions here might differ as to whether or not you can or should do them without her knowledge or consent. Ditto for any protective spirits... especially since she seems to be dealing with fears, it might be best to only add spirits to the mix with her express consent.

But this sounds like the best approach is a multi-pronged one that will include medical care and counseling, along with prayers and any spells or spirits that are deemed appropriate.

And if the statue of limitations has run out on the wretch who assaulted her in the first place, meaning he can't be sent to jail for it, then I hope the Karma Bus pays him a decisive visit in some other way.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: high goblins
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Aglaia Raven-King

Postby RavenConspiracy » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:36 pm

I agree with Likes2Read. Everything they said. I'd like to also add to that:

If this person is interested in magic, there are rituals and practices to try that, along with first medication and therapy, can restore a sense of self and power and protection. That might be an option, taking some of her protection and power into her own hands.

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte

Postby MidnightMusings » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:48 am

Yes I'm staying up to date with all, she has all help she can have medically, the real problem lies in the spiritual aspect I guess. I haven't tried myself in banishing spells yet, but it might just help as well to cleanse the whole house, too?

The problem with spirits is that she is rather scared of them and all the more she doesn't want to practice magic as it's something she thinks she can't handle. I think it would help her, but in her current state of mind she does not see the chances and gives up. I may ask her if I could do spells for her, she trusts me there. Thank you both for the advices, I really appreciate it!

What they don't understand, they fear inside. What they don't understand, they try to hide.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

Postby Inedible » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:44 pm

MidnightMusings wrote:How can you help such a person without being afflicted yourself?

First, she has to ask for help. It has to be her decision to get better. She has to believe that she can. This by itself is enough to start the process.

Second, if you are getting dragged down it means you are too close to be helpful. When you pull someone out of a deep pit, you reach in. You don't jump in with the other person.

And possibly third, if you are still reading this, not being able to work makes applying for some sort of disability status sound like a good idea. Whatever country around the world you are in, it could have an applicable resource.

RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor

Postby RavenConspiracy » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:16 pm

If you can get her to be present when you do spells for her, that might help her feel more confident too. Might I suggest not only healing spells? Spells that sever her from bad situations, spells to empower her, etc.

It might be worth looking into getting her "diagnosed" magically, seeing if and what she's under the influence of so the connection can be broken.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Postby Samsara » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:13 pm

Maybe give her a gift of healing crystals. A lot of times our energy bodies are screwed up after tragedies. Crystals can re-align them and balance us out. Additional cleansing/clearing spells may be useful. Make sure you don't give her something that might overwhelm her. I personally find masculine quartz makes me angry. But a soothing genuine citrine (not heat treated amethyst) removes a lot of the negativity. The rainbow aura quartz, is currently my fave.

Do some research.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte

Postby MidnightMusings » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:56 pm

@Inedible, she asks for help, but she does not believe that it can get better again. And I can't force her to believe... sadly. She has also already applied as disabled and they came to check on her status, where they confirmed her disability. So that's all settled at least :pray:

@RavenConspiracy, that seems like a very good idea! If she won't get scared during I cast spells as it could make her nervous. But also with the spells beside healing and diagnosing the real spiritual problem is the next step!

@Samsara, why didn't I think of this?!
again thank you everyone! There are a plenty of good ideas that I can put together :)

RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor

Postby RavenConspiracy » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:16 pm

Good luck, and don't forget, we'll be here for updates and helping in the future!

Erszebet
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Erszebet

Postby Erszebet » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:44 pm

I think she should read this. It could be save her life, as it was for me. Please do not underestimate its importance. Best wishes to you and your friend 1ht

https://www.clarity-of-being.org/for-pe ... f-help.htm

Return to “What Went Wrong?”