Kuraitsubaki
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Thanks Aries for the input, from reading on your story, you have a special bond with your merman.
My merman came in when I got home from work, found out through the mail tracker, wasn't expecting him for another two days but he came two days early. And boy, I wasn't prepared at all, like "shoot! I haven't prepped a space for him!" So going home I was panicking that he didn't have a space in my room, worst trying to figure out where to place him. Not only that I came home in my work clothes wearing freezer pants (I work in an environment where the temp. Is below 40 degrees) and no makeup on so yeah I was worried about appearance impressions know this in your mind that this creature is more majestic than me (~ =_=)~. So I scavenged the house for anything "oceany", luckily I found one if my mom's giant plaster made seashells, so I thought I could use to place his vessel in. Then I got worried "oh no, I don't have seasalt!, what if he gets thirsty!" .......i end up using table salt...but later I did find the seasalt so I ended up make one salt water with table salt and the other with sea salt. In the back of my mind I'm thinking "He's probably laughing at me right now while I'm frantically trying to get everything ready". I mean I was so nervous that I ended up changing clothes in the bathroom rather in the comfort of my room...(X.x)in fact too anxious to open the package his vessel was in and didn't realized how big his vessel was (50mm round rose quatz). Soooo, once everything was settled in and me finally calmed down a bit, i finally opened the package, introduced myself and my other spirits, read the house rules. Then I decided to meditate with him, I apologized to him about what happened earlier (he did try to talk to me when he was in the process of getting shipped, and I kinda freaked , I'm a jumpy person when someone try to talk to me) but I did thanked him for choosing to be with me and deciding to stay by my side. My biggest concerned even before getting him is will he like me? Will he think I'm weird/awkward?, I don't social well when it comes to cute handsome guys \(0////0)/. So meditating..ive been procrastinating lately due to work loads, so maybe I'd tried talking to him m maybe get to know him a bit, what he likes, favorite food, hobbies?....no response. Now I'm starting to get worried, maybe I'm just rusty since I haven't meditate for awhile. So I laid on my bed pillow over my head, my eyes closed hoping to see if he'll at least manifest. I even ask to let his energy known or asked him to try to touch either one of my legs...no response. BUT, while just laying there thinking how I'm such an idiot for being so weird around him, and then I felt something brushing the left side of my forehead. I guess that was him letting me know to just chill ...then ended up dozing off (you know your a total noob when you try to meditate hard that you end up falling asleep (=_=) ) it is 6:07 am right now, he's probably reading this and laughing but I'm totally okay with that, at least I tried my best to make him feel at home.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Congratulations on the new addition to your spirit family! :D Try to relax, I'm sure everything will be just fine. I'm sure he's very flattered how excited you were to make everything perfect for his arrival. Enjoy getting to know your new companion! <3

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Kuraitsubaki
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Update: 3.9.2018

I woke today from a dream, in my dream I was taking a shower while holding my merman's vessel so I thought maybe he was trying to tell me to take a shower with him? I'm still learning how to tell which thoughts are mine and theirs because I think alot to myself and they tend to communicate through my thought. So when I woke up this was my conversation with him:
Me: soo...i hear mermen loves to take showers with their keeper..
Do you want to?
Me: but you'll see me naked! (>///<)
Itll be okay. :3
Me: and my womanly parts! \(0//////0)/
You'll be fine, trust me do
Me: *breaths deeply* fine, let's do it!
I mustered up all my courage to get in the shower and said Ah! to hell with it! Took of my clothes and hopped in the shower.
I've read every merman related topic on the creature section of the forum for research and alot of the topics mentions that mermen enjoy showers with their keepers and they tend to let themselves know by blowing cold air on you. I did kinda felt a cold air on my leg I guess that was him letting me know he was there with me. So after 15mins I got out of the shower and I heard in my head "see, that wasn't so bad wasn't it?"
Me: I guess so..it was my first time.
SO I decided that everytime I get ready for work, I would bring his vessel with me whenever I take a shower, it'll be a good start to bond with him, hopefully he likes the idea.

What other advices do you highly recommend for bonding with your merman? I would like to try them out as a bonding experiment with mine to see if he likes it. I'm asking those whose with more experience with mermen in their keep.

Thank you for your support.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

Anything binding wise : ) just spend time with him and I’m happy things are working out told yah it would, nothing to worry about xD I take my merman on trips with me when I go to the river or pool or if I take a bath or shower he’s there. He’s a cuddler so a good show and a snack while we watch. Also offerings: I normally light candles. I take an old pen and write their name and a small note on the candle (like etch it in the candle) then light it and then if I have an additional offering like a sea shell or etc I place it near the candle in a little dish. You don’t always have to do this but it’s nice sometimes. Also if you want, invocations are fun (check the CH encyclopedia)

I try to once or twice a month do a cleanse of my room then say some invocations, light a candle. It’s like a small rewelcome for all the spirits I have just to let them know I’m thinking about them. But just take your time. Don’t stress. And when it comes to dreams of your spirits are present at all in any way then trust me it’s them trying to tell yah something. Try meditating for 10-15 mins a day so you don’t fall asleep. A good practice is to set a timer, ever 5 minutes open you eyes for two mins then reset the timer again for 5 mins until you’ve reached the 15 min mark.

It helps with more things than one like awareness, sensitivity, etc etc. give it a try for a week then if you can manage try it for longer amounts of time. Happy keeping !
Xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Kuraitsubaki
new here
new here
Zodiac:

AriesStarChild_ wrote:Anything binding wise : ) just spend time with him and I’m happy things are working out told yah it would, nothing to worry about xD I take my merman on trips with me when I go to the river or pool or if I take a bath or shower he’s there. He’s a cuddler so a good show and a snack while we watch. Also offerings: I normally light candles. I take an old pen and write their name and a small note on the candle (like etch it in the candle) then light it and then if I have an additional offering like a sea shell or etc I place it near the candle in a little dish. You don’t always have to do this but it’s nice sometimes. Also if you want, invocations are fun (check the CH encyclopedia)

I try to once or twice a month do a cleanse of my room then say some invocations, light a candle. It’s like a small rewelcome for all the spirits I have just to let them know I’m thinking about them. But just take your time. Don’t stress. And when it comes to dreams of your spirits are present at all in any way then trust me it’s them trying to tell yah something. Try meditating for 10-15 mins a day so you don’t fall asleep. A good practice is to set a timer, ever 5 minutes open you eyes for two mins then reset the timer again for 5 mins until you’ve reached the 15 min mark.

It helps with more things than one like awareness, sensitivity, etc etc. give it a try for a week then if you can manage try it for longer amounts of time. Happy keeping !
Xoxo
Thank you so much for the helpful tips and advices, I will try your suggestions.
I've never tried doing a cleansing, how do you do a cleanse?

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Personally I just ask my guardian angels/spirit guides to do it. Or I imagine a white light filling my room and getting rid of all the bad stuff : ) you can visualize anything you want just believe that it’s working. You can imagine a white ball going through your room and sucking up all the negative energy, you can imagine a little sun clearing/burning away all the bad and leaving nothing but warmth lol a spring day. What ever you can visualize and makes you feel safe/good

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

Kuraitsubaki
new here
new here
Zodiac:

AriesStarChild_ wrote:Personally I just ask my guardian angels/spirit guides to do it. Or I imagine a white light filling my room and getting rid of all the bad stuff : ) you can visualize anything you want just believe that it’s working. You can imagine a white ball going through your room and sucking up all the negative energy, you can imagine a little sun clearing/burning away all the bad and leaving nothing but warmth lol a spring day. What ever you can visualize and makes you feel safe/good
Cool beans, will burning white sage work too?

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I think so, I hear about people burning sage all the time for cleansings tho I never have myself. Give it a try though, won’t hurt : )

Kuraitsubaki
new here
new here
Zodiac:

AriesStarChild_ wrote:I think so, I hear about people burning sage all the time for cleansings tho I never have myself. Give it a try though, won’t hurt : )
I tried the burning white sage cleansing, then I cleaned up my spirits vessels then rewelcomed them. Right after the cleanse, the room felt so much lighter and my spirits were happy that their vessel were cleaned so they became active while I was trying to sleep 1lo

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Seeeee! There’s always a remedy : )

Return to “Spirit Keeping”