Lampades

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
Calin
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them

I saw my Lampades for the first time today. A has been with me for 2 weeks, and her energy presence is clear but I haven't been able to hear or see her until today. I asked her to come out of her vessel and show herself to me. There had been a small blue orb flickering on and off for about 15 minutes prior to me asking.

She appeared to the left of where my focus was, on the other side of the room. She has porcelain skin, long straight jet black hair around 5"2 and wears a fitting black dress with long sleeves. She was to the left of my vision. I didn't focus on her directly rather continued to watch her in my peripheral vision. She was able to track across the room around me in a sort of flicker and sit by me for a few moments before going back into her vessel. Needless to say I was more than impressed, and cannot wait to see what else she is capable of. Lampades are brilliant!!

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Calin wrote: I asked her to come out of her vessel and show herself to me. There had been a small blue orb flickering on and off for about 15 minutes prior to me asking.
Fyi, they don't live in their vessels, they don't reside there. The vessel is just a connection point. Like a gps they can lock on to.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Calin
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 7

Aprophis wrote:
Calin wrote: I asked her to come out of her vessel and show herself to me. There had been a small blue orb flickering on and off for about 15 minutes prior to me asking.
Fyi, they don't live in their vessels, they don't reside there. The vessel is just a connection point. Like a gps they can lock on to.
Thanks - of course, and I was aware of this, I was just using a companion bonding script from another seller as it seems to work really well.

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”