redkroweburns ???

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
EternalOdyssey
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn/hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander

I wanted to state that after the paypal dispute she did complete the order within a week, It was a bit annoying to get to that point but the order was finished and I liked what I got, I am unable to verify it's quality as I can't astral travel but the info was on point.

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
Zodiac:

EternalOdyssey wrote:I wanted to state that after the paypal dispute she did complete the order within a week, It was a bit annoying to get to that point but the order was finished and I liked what I got, I am unable to verify it's quality as I can't astral travel but the info was on point.
Good for you , and yea but i guess it was worth it to be patient. I hope she finishes mine soon , and i'm planning on using this %50 off coupon i've been saving from her after she finishes it.

max2015
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 15
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Also get mine and had some positive result so far......will keep testing

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I got mine done too yesterday omg!! And guess what dang I got 1 wonderful soul bearer and 2 beings from "Since your birth" reading!! One is an elf/fairy hybrid and the other one is a dark arcane angel that found me when she was seeking humans with magickal potentials!!!! QAQ What makes it amazing is the fact that I do wish to be a witch one day and have been dreaming to be one since I was little so this is just.. Wow ♡ *-* It all makes sense now. She also found out from "Soul path reading" that it will be great for me to be a magician, or a marine biologist which is kinda true as I have been obsessed with marine life for many many years.. Even though I'm still unsure being a biologist T^T I must say she did a really good job and I'm sure I'm purchase again from her one day hehe xD Worth the long wait ^^

Ps: I also had this vivid dream of me talking with some blonde woman this morning which I somehow sure that must be the elf fairy that has been watching me since I was born, it is her hair color in her description! Krowe did say this entity got soo excited that she finally able to appear to me T^T It's really wonderful! The fact that I have been adoring blonde girls (and boys : P) for long is probably because of her too I think xD

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

☆Aytide☆ wrote:I got mine done too yesterday omg!! And guess what dang I got 1 wonderful soul bearer and 2 beings from "Since your birth" reading!! One is an elf/fairy hybrid and the other one is a dark arcane angel that found me when she was seeking humans with magickal potentials!!!! QAQ What makes it amazing is the fact that I do wish to be a witch one day and have been dreaming to be one since I was little so this is just.. Wow ♡ *-* It all makes sense now. She also found out from "Soul path reading" that it will be great for me to be a magician, or a marine biologist which is kinda true as I have been obsessed with marine life for many many years.. Even though I'm still unsure being a biologist T^T I must say she did a really good job and I'm sure I'm purchase again from her one day hehe xD Worth the long wait ^^

Ps: I also had this vivid dream of me talking with some blonde woman this morning which I somehow sure that must be the elf fairy that has been watching me since I was born, it is her hair color in her description! Krowe did say this entity got soo excited that she finally able to appear to me T^T It's really wonderful! The fact that I have been adoring blonde girls (and boys : P) for long is probably because of her too I think xD
It's good she is finishing orders , and congrats on that elf/fairy hybrid. I got the around since your birth reading too and can't wait to see who comes up , though i didn't get the binding with it. That soul path reading seems interesting so maybe I'll have to get that next.

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Has anyone elses order been finished? Also has anyone gotten the life path reading from her?

irielullaby
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I'm still waiting on mines. I ordered around December and I did message her through paypal, she also told me the next few weeks it'll be done. D: I hope she'll get to mine soon tho.

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

My orders had been finished yesterday , And while the effects of the roots & third eye spells will take some time and i can't give a review on them yet , i'm at least happy with everything else i ordered.

The around since your birth reading revealed a lovely WA Cat Sidhe female and a lovely female Unicorn.

For the what beings want to work with you reading it was revealed that WA male wolf spirit wants to work with me.

The What deities want to work with you reading revealed Greek god Ares.

The who should you work with reading revealed red Chinese dragons , phoenixes , ogres and golems.

And lastly the let your spirits pick spellwork , my spirit family chose the bring balance back to your body listing.

Thefacebetween
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any and all friendly
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Von Kragel poopypants
Zodiac:

Still waiting on my orders. Hopefully they will be done soon.

naukratis
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: ifrit djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: a rabbit shifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Welwitschia
Zodiac:

after my refund came through, i had some emails back and forth with the red krowe burns and actually resent the payment for my original order. they were completed in about another week and a half, and i’m honestly very happy with my results.

• i received a root spell and fungus spell, along with a gateway to the spirit realm.
• i received the communication package with two servitors to help me with my communication skills. they are two fairies and i was allowed to name them myself, which is super cute to me.
• i was also adopted by a deity. Thoth came through for me, and i’m absolutely ecstatic about it. he had a message for me and i got a direct portal to him.
• for the surprise conjuring, a black arts vampire elf entity came through for me. his info makes him seem like he will be a lot of fun to get to know.
• for the black arts mentor conjuring, a fallen angel entity came through for me. the information given for him sounds great. i get a very sweet/caring feeling from him as well.
• lastly i ordered a CC of an oni, and he was everything i asked for. i already feel close to him and i’m very happy.

in all, it was totally worth the wait in my opinion. not only was everything fantastic, but the conjurer behind the red krowe burns is a very kind and friendly person who was so nice to speak to and work with.
i don’t have any doubts that any outstanding orders will be finished soon, and i hope you all love your orders as much as i love mine!

my family

cat incubus / deer humanoid / dark matter humanoid / wintershine elf / vampiric mer-jelly / autopuppet / rygner / ajna demon / silvam dragon / sphinx / sanguine vampire / ifrit djinn <3 / moth faery / bantan elf / cosmic elf

Return to “Seller Review”