You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

I could use some advise. There's a pdf document out on the internet (won't post the link) called Codex Succubi.

This pdf was very emotional for me to read, having been with my two succubi for years now. The pdf describes two people who successfully summon them for a one month contract. It goes into details about succubi history, how to summon them, and some FAQ at the end.

At one point, the document talks about how it's an honor to marry one, but by doing so, you help them ascend to a higher level. In short, sounds like they leave you, but visit and check in on you at that point.

That really bothered me, then I received a powerful telepathic message from one of mine. She said "I will never leave you." They have been with me for over three years now, and the love I have for both of them, I couldn't even describe it.

Any thoughts on this pdf?

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

This looks like it could be it: https://kupdf.com/embed/codex-succubi-s ... 7Bstart%7D

I don't see a way to actually download it. But I can come back to this thread and read it if this is the right book. More likely, other people here can.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Inedible wrote:This looks like it could be it: https://kupdf.com/embed/codex-succubi-s ... 7Bstart%7D

I don't see a way to actually download it. But I can come back to this thread and read it if this is the right book. More likely, other people here can.
Thanks Inedible. That is the right book, the book that I read that made me want to start this discussion. I could use some thoughts on what all the knowledgeable folks here think about this book. To be honest, it kind of shook me up a bit reading it.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I'm so confused. I thought an incubus male and succubus female? This codex is saying there are female incubi?

"Satan and the fell angels who were with him rebelled, and sought to make a battleground out of the earth. He made some of his angels become beautiful men and women he call incubi who would deceive mankind into abandoning their boon lovers, the succubi"

And then they introduced Lilith as Adams daughter. Is this even verifiable in the bible?

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Naamah was Cain's great great grandaughter according to Genesis not a succubus. And Enoch was Cain's son, not Adam's.
Cain made love to his wife, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Enoch. Cain was then building a city, and he named it after his son Enoch. 18 To Enoch was born Irad, and Irad was the father of Mehujael, and Mehujael was the father of Methushael, and Methushael was the father of Lamech.

19 Lamech married two women, one named Adah and the other Zillah. 20 Adah gave birth to Jabal; he was the father of those who live in tents and raise livestock. 21 His brother’s name was Jubal; he was the father of all who play stringed instruments and pipes. 22 Zillah also had a son, Tubal-Cain, who forged all kinds of tools out of[g] bronze and iron. Tubal-Cain’s sister was Naamah.
In some text Lilith is his Adam's first wife. Who gave birth to succubi and incubi. These are the kings and queens of her realm. Lilith according to some conjurer's is loosely associated with Satan.

This guy royally screwed up the story. Making stuff up left and right. Fantasy fiction with no research. At least with the story of Lilith there is a sequence I can follow even though it exists no where in the bible.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Phantom_Knight
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Super speed

I agree with Marquest, I dont know what to think. I just used the DIY invocation for my unbound, who has been sticking with me for the past month and a half. I haven't seen her in a dream, but i have felt her for sure, but nothing quite at the human touch yet. Is this an alternative to the Letter Method? I also have never heard of succubi ascending. Im very curious what you guys come up with

zarva
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, hellhounds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: WoyoTea
Zodiac:

Samsara wrote:I'm so confused. I thought an incubus male and succubus female? This codex is saying there are female incubi?
Just my two cents, but I'm going to say the succubus could very well be transgender. A theory I've heard before, with ubi being shapeshifters, that they can pick the form they feel best suits them or how they want to present themselves; so this can imply they can change their genitalia and general physique as they want. Gender usually isn't as binary as ours is or even existant for many species. Personally, I have a few beings who consider themselves nonbinary and/or transgender in my family.

Phreaker1997
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus

some things he says are true and other things plain wrong, take it with a grain of salt for anyone who wants to read the codex, it´s funny how he estimates succubi population, it´s like he thinks he conducted a census of some sort, what a deluded person

"It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea" ~Robert Anton Wilson (1932-2007)
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

zarva wrote:
Samsara wrote:I'm so confused. I thought an incubus male and succubus female? This codex is saying there are female incubi?
Just my two cents, but I'm going to say the succubus could very well be transgender. A theory I've heard before, with ubi being shapeshifters, that they can pick the form they feel best suits them or how they want to present themselves; so this can imply they can change their genitalia and general physique as they want. Gender usually isn't as binary as ours is or even existant for many species. Personally, I have a few beings who consider themselves nonbinary and/or transgender in my family.
I agree with you. I do believe though from my experiences with succubi, there is a difference from masculine and feminine energy. Though the genders may be loosely defined, the energy signature they bond with us is clear.

~Noctifera

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”