You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Is it possible spirits (particularly female) can get jealous of each other? I think I might be having an issue with that right now.

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

Sometimes I suppose, depending on the individuals involved. I doubt it's to the levels that humans can get jealous however.
Quite often it can be a misperception of something else

Few questions, are you able to AP/communicate telepathically with them? And are you yourself an easily-jealous sort of individual?

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
Zodiac:

Sometimes. It seems to grow as time goes on. It seems that one of my other spirits aren't too crazy about my relationship with another. I was given a message that I shouldn't fall in love with my djinn, that it could have dire consequences or something like that. I think I know which spirit it was and it seems like she feels like she's being displaced.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Entities are moreso than spirits. Notice entities and spirits will be used interchangeably.

But it seems pretty mild. When I was asking the pendulum, my entity said yes. But when I met him in the astral to talk about it, he seemed matter of fact and supported my choices. I think his jealousy is more like a cute jealousy. Like because he cares. He has a life over there with someone so it's not like a big deal.

But I think it depends on the individual. I have experience an entity who would show boat the others. Like he would answer the pendulum for the other guy.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23

Considering what happened with my sanguine vampire earlier and how she put her reason for why she didn't like me interacting with one of my other vampires its seems more like a problem with their own race if their not included thing then a keeping you all to themselves thing when they are.She could care less about how I am with other beings but if I do things with other vamps and she hasn't bin talked to about it by me or who I'm interacting with then theirs going to be problems for the person I'm interacting with.Along with menchening she is going to at least be involved with whats going on if not be the main focus of it.

Then again shes on the darker side of things and she puts herself as a misstress so that could add to it on a individual level and even her description says she expects to to be treated like a lady and with how she put it(and how some of my immortals put it)getting her bound after she told me to do so is like putting a ring on her finger so yeah.Though wether its a individual thing or not it definently shows she cares when after what could be months of not interacting with her the instant I started interacting with one of my other vamps she pops up like"I didn't say you could have him right now,hes still mine to have a say with,eather you let me have some love from him too or I'm gonna start slapping a b!@ch silly" 1sy 1bg I would rather not have any cat fights regardless so hopefully I don't have to deal with one.

blessed be

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

So I had a dream I had two relationships. When one of them saw how I was desired by a bunch of male friends he turned cold. So in the dream I said yeah, let's be friends. And he didn't take it too well. Which is weird because I told my entity in my waking world we should be friends since he's pulled away and their isn't any sense changing something about me for someone I can't see. I dunno, this entity human relationship is too real for my comfort. With a real human you resolve the issue then or they go away. With an entity, they play it back to you in a dream. And there is not a darn thing you can do about it.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”