Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

1i <3 bump

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Shiva7878
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 16
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Thanks for posting this Ash! Great information! <3

Zyrayel
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 246
Spelled Number: 318
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sang Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vamp
My magical/paranormal name...: Zyrayel
Zodiac:

Ash:
I looked up this thread because I have been having two issues. One is a person, She has been a thorn in my side for a very long time. She has been in love with my husband for years and unfortunately that has been mutual. I am considering a high class wraith to kill the attraction and emotional bonds between the two of them. However I am highly sensitive to any and all spiritual work done on me. I know when someone or something is performing work on me and what kind of energy they are giving or taking. The problem is dark arts energy causes me to become angry and vicious toward those around me and at times causes me to be obsessive over a specific thing that I have always struggled with. My question is, is there anything you can do to guard me from those too heavy emotional reactions and thoughts when you perform work on me and is there anything I can do to guard myself from being overwhelmed by them? This is the reason I haven't been purchasing anything for a while though I am today and would greatly appreciate your personal aid for the bindings. I am hoping you will see this in time because it's difficult getting around your spirits to send you a message via a different avenue. Please send me a link for your response back to to this forum via my email <<Removed by Moderator>> Thanks.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Zyrayel wrote:Ash:
I looked up this thread because I have been having two issues. One is a person, She has been a thorn in my side for a very long time. She has been in love with my husband for years and unfortunately that has been mutual. I am considering a high class wraith to kill the attraction and emotional bonds between the two of them. However I am highly sensitive to any and all spiritual work done on me. I know when someone or something is performing work on me and what kind of energy they are giving or taking. The problem is dark arts energy causes me to become angry and vicious toward those around me and at times causes me to be obsessive over a specific thing that I have always struggled with. My question is, is there anything you can do to guard me from those too heavy emotional reactions and thoughts when you perform work on me and is there anything I can do to guard myself from being overwhelmed by them? This is the reason I haven't been purchasing anything for a while though I am today and would greatly appreciate your personal aid for the bindings. I am hoping you will see this in time because it's difficult getting around your spirits to send you a message via a different avenue. Please send me a link for your response back to to this forum via my email <<Removed by Moderator>> Thanks.
Do not post email addresses to the forums.

With that out of the way. Zyrayel, your best bet to get a hold of Ash is to make a high priority ticket with Helpdesk. Best of luck to you on your issues.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Zyrayel
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 246
Spelled Number: 318
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sang Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vamp
My magical/paranormal name...: Zyrayel
Zodiac:

Ok thank you.

boadiccearose
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 88
Spelled Number: 108
Your favorite spirit to work with: WW, Dragons, Phoenix
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: WolfRaven
Zodiac:

I first notice 2 human presence after me and my family visited family in New Orleans in 1976. I was 16 almost 17 years old. One is a male and the other is female. I started hearing the male voice saying my name in my ear as I woke sometimes. I saw them as dark shadows in human form. Over the years I felt that the female didn't approve of the male but didn't understand why or what he was doing that she disapproved of. Most recently I dreamed a horrible livid dream I which I was talking to the female and dhe was reluctant to interact with me and seemed to not want to be there. The male molested me and I was left with a terrible feeling they'd taken something from me.

After this I got 2 wraiths for protection etc.... I sent them to stop these 2 people/spirits from doing what they're doing to me and those I love. The strange thing is that I saw them turn to black smoke and disappear in a "slit" kind of tunnel. Does that mean they traveled to do what I asked? Or did something happen to them?

My dad was in an accident February 22, 2018. My pomeranian Bubbles passed away unexpectedly February 25, 2018. My boxer Stormy passed away March 13, 2018. My oldest son was in a car accident that totaled the car he'd just bought.

-boadiccearose
ImageImage
le chercheur de la lumière
Seeker of the Light
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Bumping

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hello Ash,
Merry Christmas! 🎄👋❄️🎁❤️
I read this thread, I know it's old but I guess like every good thing it's timeless.

Just a question...After my recent order, of a Waif faerie, I had a hot heat rush and sweating on the night before the email came thought. I could hardly able to cool my body off all night and I had to wear Cooling pack on my shoulders and face during working in the hospital.

Then the next day, I developed a mysterious inflmination on both of my hands. My fingers stiffened, my rings, I took off and both of my hands become heavy and fluidity. It stayed this way, my hands for 3 days now. They both became hot and literally I had to cool them off. I even developed slite temperature. I had a headache as well and tiredness.

My GP did not found anything but said, it's looks like a virus, that can cause this effect on my hands and make them hot for days.

Anyway, I thought I mention this. In the last 3 months, I bought 15 spirits, manly angels, then 2 Volkh and I have a Fylgija. I became a spirit keeper for white art.

Only recently I ordered my beautiful rare Star Fairy, who I saw arriving as a white light and dissapiear above me, and often interact with me.

And my very last order before Christmas 2020, my last order was the Waif Faerie. Is it possible to cause this reaction? Crossed my mind that since it's a healing and energy, rejuvenate type of fairy, may well as just works this way.But I still would like to double check this.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hello Ash,
Merry Christmas!
I read this thread, I know it's old but I guess like every good thing it's timeless.

Just a question...After my recent order, of a Waif faerie, I had a hot heat rush and sweating on the night before the email came thought. I could hardly able to cool my body off all night and I had to wear Cooling pack on my shoulders and face. Then the next day, I developed a mysterious inflmination on both of my hands. My fingers stiffened, my rings, I took off and both of my hands become heavy and fluidity. It stayed this way my hands for 3 days now. They both became hot and literally I had to cool them off. Even developed slite temperature. I had a headache as well and tiredness.

My GP did not found anything but said, it's looks like a virus, that can cause this effect on my hands and make them hot for days.

Anyway, I thought I mention this. I tne last 3 months, I bought 15 spirits, manly angels, then 2 Volkh and I have a Fylgija. I became a spirit keeper. Only recently I ordered my beautiful rare Star Fairy, who I saw arriving as a white light and dissapiear above me, and often interact with me. And my very last order before Christmas 2020, my last order was the Waif Faerie. Is it possible to cause this reaction? Crossed my mind that since it's a healing and energy, rejuvenate type of fairy, may well as just works this way.But I still would like to double check this.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Bump.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Ash”