APRIL 20 - SEANCE FOR BRAM STOKER - THIS IS ONE NOT TO MISS!

FeyLady
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

correction: girl in the flood I mean.
Best wishes!
FeyLady

Spirit of the Earth, remember
Spirit of the Sky, remember
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

It's not unusual if you were connected to the seance and fell asleep with the channeling stones still in your hand for you to have off/on connections with the seance. Ash & I were still going a little after 3am EST so you certainly would have still had a connection to us during that time.

We'll be doing seances like this on a regular basis! So there's many, many more opportunities for good times coming!

As far as Stoker with Vampires yes, he had experiences with Vampires during his lifetime and now. In his lifetime he recalled being haunted by a spirit of a woman Vampire over a period of years.
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

Then my two stones should be charged with his essence? Maybe I should use my pendulum and ask the spirits here. Would that work? Would they know or would the pendulum be able to tell me?
Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
Sky
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

cute lol :inlove: :clap:

Princess wrote:I had two stones ready and candles and incense. I was getting just a lot of....hyper type feelings. no real visuals but some shadowy graphics, more like silouettes and then the candle flame went compleatly wild with flickering for a few seconds then suddenly stopped and was normal again. A little while later I had to lay down. I still had the stones in my hand. Off and on all night I would wake up and feel like I was still connected but didn't know how or why. Just felt like I had been very active and I still had the two stones in my hand. When I woke up this morning, I still had them in my hand. I've never held anything all night like that. I always loose it during the night.

Was I getting things all night that I cain't remember?
Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny. - L.T

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”