Being replaced by a spirit..?

HowlGraphics
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0

denanna123 wrote:I believe the spirit in question is a WereVampire, yes? I'm sorry you're feeling displaced but as others have said you should really talk to your boyfriend about what is going on. Jealousy is a natural human emotion, try to acknowledge it, deal with the source(by talking to your boyfriend) and let it go. Besides, if you have a sexual spirit in your keep (an Incubus I believe) it's not really fair to try to put constraints on your boyfriend's relationship with his spirit.

Good luck with everything!

I ended up getting him because my boyfriend told me about getting me one..and so i did it so he stops offering sexual spirits(he was looking at aaaany that were sexual)

I put the do not sleep with her waaaay before debating on a sexual spirit.. I will see about how he is towards me after AGAIN bringing up how im feeling replaced... If it doesnt change...hes gonna lose a girlfriend and can do what he wishes

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

You still have to work on your jealousy. If not for this relationship, than for the next one. It doesn't matter when you got/get the Incubus, it's the fact that you allow yourself to get a sexual spirit, but forbid your BF to get one, because of whatever reasons.
A relationship is taking and giving. You can't expect to be the center of HIS attention, while he isn't yours.

uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

Honestly, from my experience so far from sexual spirits. It's a massive slippery slope, and as a man it's hard not to give it up. It's hard to come back to reality, and very easy to lose one's mind. But that's coming from someone who's only had unbound spirits so far. Still in my opinion it's straight up cheating or something if you're not okay with it.

As for relationships, can't help you there. Just leave him or something, if he's gettin' satisfied and not realizing his mistake from this relationship. Let him learn the hard way, when the time comes for him to realize the mistake he's made.

That or work on your jealousy, and try to communicate in a better way than just getting angry, it's pointless to stew on your emotions. Either sit him down with a long talk about his actions, or try to understand what you really want out of this relationship. Then decide if it's worth your time to even care, and move on/break up.

Just my two cents, I don't get relationships though.

Science is a beautiful gift to humanity; we should not distort it. - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

Coucuan, F, "T" WA, Ancestor, M,"C" Falwer Niastrum, F, "L", Black dragon, F, "D"
Harem Djinn, F, "E", Flygia, Mitmut, Draugr, "?",? King Dwarf, "?", ? Gold dragon "?", ?. Hellhound, "?", ?
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Forgive him.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

Do your own thing. Maybe he'll come back around if you distance from him like he has to you. Or you'll find out where his real interest lies. If you've told him how you feel and he's ignoring it, that's not good. Between him talking you into getting a sexual spirit and the fact that your concerns with the relationship aren't being addressed, it sounds like you need to be a bit more firm about your boundaries and communicating your needs. But hopefully, it's just an "ooh, shiny new thing" phase for him. Take care of yourself until then.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
nuriko
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Hmm
Zodiac:

AlexCzernosech wrote:Do your own thing. Maybe he'll come back around if you distance from him like he has to you. Or you'll find out where his real interest lies. If you've told him how you feel and he's ignoring it, that's not good. Between him talking you into getting a sexual spirit and the fact that your concerns with the relationship aren't being addressed, it sounds like you need to be a bit more firm about your boundaries and communicating your needs. But hopefully, it's just an "ooh, shiny new thing" phase for him. Take care of yourself until then.
I agree with the 'ooh, shiny new thing' too. I mentioned it earlier in my previous post, my boyfriend has been paying way more attention to a new game he started playing and I've been doing my own thing while he puts 99.8% of his attention into his game. He'll get tired of it, just like he did with the last game, and he always comes right back to mama. You really can't just tell them to stop, especially if it really isn't even hurting anyone. Jealousy and being an attention &$*#! is what's making it hurt you, not him. (Not calling you a &$*#! or anything, that's just the phrase lol)

Let him have his fun for a little while, take this chance to pamper yourself and do things you really want to do, go meditate, meditate with your spirit(s), go hang out with your girl/guy friends, stop focusing so much on wanting attention from your boyfriend. If he does end up just 'getting into a exclusive relationship with his spirit' then <<removed by moderator>> him.. ain't worth the time or the effort. That's just my opinion though. I wouldn't bother staying with someone like that, I've got better things to do and there will be tons of guys out there who WANT to worship the ground I walk on. Don't worry, there's plenty of fishies in the sea.

- WA C4 Hippogryph "P"
- WA C4 Bronwyn Angel "E"
- WA C4 Star Faerie "E"
- DA C4 Cambion "L"
- WA C5 Courtwind Angel "No", "L", "B", "Ne"
- WA C5 Divine Angel "N"
- DA C5 Tuatha De Danann "S"
- DA C5 Sidhe "C"
- DA C4 Cleopatra Djinn "I"
- WA C4 Fylgia
- DA C4 SB Baha'i Djinn "O"
- WA C4 SB Vegetable Lamb
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Aphrodite
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Qetesh
- WA C4 SB Caberra "M"
- WA C4 SB Fylgia
- DA C5T2 Incubus "V"
- DA C5T2 Cambion "D"
- DA Black Forest Fae "L"
- DA C4 Harpy "D"
- DA C4 Wraith (conjuring)
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

nuriko wrote: If he does end up just 'getting into a exclusive relationship with his spirit' then <<removed by moderator>> him.. ain't worth the time or the effort.
Please refrain from using cuss words. Remember rule #2, No potty-mouth.

HowlGraphics
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4

Lol.. Thanks u guys. Im really appreciative of the feedback..

I finally snapped ( and one of my guy friends is freaking out because im ordering for dark spirits ) anyways. He freakes out because i snappes and left twice yesterday to walk BAREFOOT in a TANKTOP in the RAIN. Because he was "redoing his room" which he has NO reason to and MOVED her "shrine" INTO A BIGGER ONE :) AND A BIGGER SPACE.. He is trying to preach to me saying how i never thought of bad things nor was a person to "snap" .. I am always a woman who sees the good in everyone...(probably why abuse use to be in my life...still is) anywhooo. So I did that... He ONCE AGAIN.. Came home from work and HAD HIS BACK TO ME CUDDLING A PILLOW rather than cuddle me.. Wonderful ..

Today I snapped because he was adding more stuff to her shrine.. Polishing it and decorating again and adding sliced bananas for her and ugg. Let me add I BEEN TOUCHED ONCE IN GOING ON 5/6 DAYS NOW... And i felt like i had to"force" it..always says he will but..doesnt. So I took matters into my own hands(we both work graveyard) and I was being a girlfriend...and such.. Then he said all i want is sex... My heart sank and i could feel my tears FIGHT back. I immediately just stared at him..in so much pain.. While he was trying to mutter how im a positive go lucky woman and what we have in common i was so hurt by what he just said i grabbed my purse threw my shoes on and RAN out the door.. When he came to (literally not joking ) WENT TO CHANGE HIS LAUNDRY he saw me pissed bc i had to run bak and grab my car keys he just started to hang up now.. He laughed at me..of course. I ran back out and passing him he said "ur coming after work right?" I said i didnt know. He said "i want u too" ans i said FOR DAYS NOW i have addressed how i been feeling how hurt i am. I then shouted everything he does 5minutes later she has to be brought up into the conversation. THE ONLY WAY i am able to get his attention is throwing a fit then he calls me a child or sexual wise.. Im DECADES younger than him so of course my.. Sexual drive is high but.. To not cuddle me and to not kiss me as much and to just..linger off .. Wtf..

And like when my uncle passed on the 4th .. 5 minutes later WHILE im still crying he has the nerve to pop her damn name into a conversation of "i asked her this question" " the pendulum is great with her" and ect ect.. While I JUST WOKE UP TO HEAR MY FAMILY PASSED. HE SAYS <<removed by moderator>>LIKE THAT..

God have mercy on my mind as I am not a hateful woman nor thou am I spiteful one. The thought in my head are not who I am and not what I will do. Yet the image is tempting the outcome is worse. May you pity my heart and spare my anger..

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

I am sorry for the loss of your uncle. The jaw pain could be from tension and clenching your jaw without realizing it. The stress you have written about in this thread would be more than enough to cause a symptom like that to appear. If it doesn't go away soon, talk to your doctor about the possibility of things like TMJ.

If you have already spoken to him about this and he is constantly contradicting you at every turn, it is time to consider whether he is doing this as a form of control, just to see you spin your wheels in frustration. Doubly so if when he wants cuddles, he practically forces them on you. If he is a controlling person and forces his will on you in large and small ways, which only you can evaluate, then the problem is not the spirit. It's HIM. And continuing with him would mean continuing to be tortured by him every time he finds out about something that will make you fret and stress about him and the relationship.

Look back on ALL the relationship, and evaluate his overall behavior with open eyes. If he is bullying you, acknowledge it, and wish him and his werevampire well as you start a new, bully-free life.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Incidentally, I just took another look at the OP in this thread. "Now that she is communicating with him..." caught my eye this time around.

Was he metaphysically active prior to receiving a spirit from you? Could he see, hear, or communicate with spirits before now?

And yet he immediately says he is communicating with her and has had intimacy with her?

All I can say is, scour the threads on these forums and see how many brand-new keepers are desperate to perceive that first contact, especially the ones who have brought succubi, incubi, nymphos, cambions, and other sexual spirits into their family in the hope of establishing an intimate connection. These people are doing everything they can: meditating, making offerings, and everything else suggested by other forum members in the hopes of opening up their extra senses and perceiving their spirits.

And yet your beau is getting impressions immediately, can't wait to tell you all about them, showers her witih attention while ignoring you, and is intimate with his werepyre even after you expressly asked that he not add that dimension to their connection with each other?

Hmmmm.

If he was not already metaphysically experienced, I can't help but suspect that something is rotten in the state of Denmark. Where perceiving the paranormal is concerned, in my experience there are NOT a lot of people who go from "zero" to "wide open senses" with no effort.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”