Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal Hestia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

This morning I was on my way to get coffee because I was super groggy, and as I walked down the hallway I saw something white and circular almost like a curled up dog near my bathroom, but it had no defined shape.

I only noticed it as I was stepping into it and so I quickly turned on the light in my bathroom and it disappeared. I turned off and it was back. I turned and continued down the hall and it was gone. I had looked around to see if there was a mirror or something causing it but there was nothing there.

I have several protective spirits including a fylgia and Duojna which are wolf like spirits, I wonder if it was one of them? Or maybe just an unbound?

I did my 3rd eye exercises last night, so I think that helped :D

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!
TVXQ_520
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
Zodiac:

That's amazing! I'm happy for you, thanks for sharing!

I wanted a Duojana a few years ago, how are they???

Can you share details of your exercise (:

And lastly, probably most important, what kind of coffee did you have? Lol I'm joking.

we speak the way we breathe
Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

TVXQ_520 wrote:That's amazing! I'm happy for you, thanks for sharing!

I wanted a Duojana a few years ago, how are they???

Can you share details of your exercise (:

And lastly, probably most important, what kind of coffee did you have? Lol I'm joking.
Regarding the Duojna, so far so good they are almost like a wraith, they kind of hang out in the back ground and watch your back :) not super interactive like a faery, angel or arkan sonney, but still a lovely spirit to have.

My excercise is just concentrating on the middle of my forehead, breathing deeply, and allowing any info to come in. I see shadows and some colors, which I believe is my 3rd eye opening. Sometimes I get flashes of pictures.

I believe the coffee was peers coffee haha!

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!
TVXQ_520
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ohhhh! I do the same thing, but I kind of let myself drift before imagining an eye that I ask to open and look at me before "going through it." I read that in a post last year, I think.

Duojna, I wonder how my cats would take to them if I get a binding.

I look forward to more of your experiences (:

Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

TVXQ_520 wrote:Ohhhh! I do the same thing, but I kind of let myself drift before imagining an eye that I ask to open and look at me before "going through it." I read that in a post last year, I think.

My cat definetly sees it, but it's benign towards him, my cat generally meows at me to let me know it's near, but my spirits are all respectful if somewhat playful with my cat :)

TVXQ_520
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Flyingfish90 wrote:
TVXQ_520 wrote:Ohhhh! I do the same thing, but I kind of let myself drift before imagining an eye that I ask to open and look at me before "going through it." I read that in a post last year, I think.

My cat definetly sees it, but it's benign towards him, my cat generally meows at me to let me know it's near, but my spirits are all respectful if somewhat playful with my cat :)
My blue Dragon adores my cats, and my werewolf is quite protective of them. It's really interesting to see them all interact with one another! That's adorable that your cat meows to let you know.
Ugh my heart, I love cats.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”