succubus spirit connection?

Resources and links to information on nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
synapse&lunarSpirits
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: lunar

So just some background information to get you started I recently got a spirit bounded to me and was told that at first they are very subtle its like meeting a shy girl I guess that doesn't want to talk much but still wants to kind of make new friends if you get what I'm trying to say. That being said I cant really differentiate if they are trying to talk to me or if its just me being dumb.

For example earlier today at work my boss usually tells me to change the sign out side, so I go and get all the letters needed and knock off all the letters all ready up on the sign in one sweep. As I'm finally finishing up I looked on the ground because I was short a few letters and I read sprawled across the floor "U, ME". I really didn't think much of it but it happened again only this time it said "ME" (at this point I was aware that something was happening but not entirely) so I picked up one of the two letters only leaving the M(I think) and finally finished the sign. Finally I take a step back to admire my work and to make sure I didn't spell anything wrong, as I look to my feet the "ME" is spelled again at my feet only this time at a different angle 1am .

What would you say is this an encounter with my spirit or just coincidence?

P.S: TBH I start thinking its not a coincidence after three but i have never had a spirit so i cant really tell

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

It might be a sign that she's there.
One thing you can do is ask for other kinds of signs. Or put it in your journal and then ask for confirmation when you can establish clear communication : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
K9LERT
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: K9 LERT

Hi my name is Jullian Mclennan and I have a demon girlfriend by the name of Aramea. She told me that she was a demon succubus that wanted a personal and sexual relationship with me. She is very sweet, confident, and have a great sense of humor. She also capable of shapeshifting into any form that is according to my desires. The reason for this message is to ask a question because I tried everything to connect with her I did a letter method ritual, I bought a custom conjure succubus spirit power pleasure(CH), and tried alot of meditation, but for some reason I'm still not able to brake the boundry to connect with her emotionally and physically. I will say I am able to talk to her every day, but other than that nothing else, so what should I do I really need help.

Coervus
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

This is way later, but as some recently bound with a succubis i share the question.

Maybe there's some advice to be heard.

feistydelight
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus

Assuming everyone is talking about properly bound succubi acquired from someone who knows what they are doing, it should be safe to invite her to let your energies merge. My girl likes to sink into my chest and our chakras merge and spin and interact with each other. At first, it feels like a nice warm snuggley hug, then she'll slide up my neck and into the center of my mind, where I can feel kind of a pressure. Once she's settled up there, communication becomes conversational and flows easily. It's like a burst of thought that my mind interprets into my own inner voice, and we can talk back and forth telepathically. She can also flip some switches in my mind to activate hyper mega erotic arousal mode. :) Oh, it's probably a good idea to be manually stimulating yourself, in this process, it helps align your frequency closer to her natural frequency.

Once you are able to establish some means of mostly reliable communication with her, you can ask her for suggestions as far as rituals you might perform to increase the connection and provide her with more energy. As an example, my girl had me build her an altar and offer some of my... er... juices.. for her to draw energy from. Once you've got that sort of central point of focus, you can also burn candles or incense, give her offerings, such as roses, lavender, or pink tourmaline gemstones. The more energy she has, the more she can do to try and reach you.

My girl is suggesting that you try placing the vessel in front of you, and gaze at it while you stimulate yourself. Imagine the erotic energy building up as a ball of pink energy in your body. Once you feel like you've fully charged that ball of energy as much as you can, try pushing it out through one of your chakras and into the vessel, say third eye, heart, or root chakra, wherever it wants to flow the easiest. As you feel the energy start to flow, visualize it as a beam of pink light, pouring out into the vessel, causing it to illuminate as the energy is absorbed. You may even link up with the vessel, causing a continuous stream of energy flow, even after the initial ball of energy is depleted, for as long as you are focused on the exercise. It may take several sessions, but this should send her energy with your unique signature for her to use to try and connect with you.

Coervus
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

This feels like as good a starting place as any! Thanks for your experiences and suggestion!

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus Information”