Lilith's Lair - Bonanza & Artfire

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Hisoka wrote:I'm heavily considering buying from this seller so I was wondering if anyone knew whether she was still around? Sorry if that's a weird question, thanks!
Maybe, in this site?:
http://www.liliths-lair.com

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
bennyba
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: dont have one yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Queen Neb Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: dont have one yet

What's the best way to contact or purchase as both websites don't work for either

bandrade8613
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

She has her website http://www.liliths-lair.com/

I just bought several love, relationship, sex, and weight loss spells. I received an email yesterday afternoon saying she was going to cast for me. I believe she did because I had a weird night....

I was restless and so was my boyfriend, he woke me up in the middle of the night saying he had a bad dream and pulled me over and cuddled with me before falling back to sleep. I don't want to get ahead of myself at all and its only been 1 day but we have not been in good terms and he wants to leave me which is why I bought some of the spells that I did. Today he has been very attentive to me, texting me, calling me on almost every break he had has at work.

He usually texts his female friends all day long and ignores me for the most part but today he hasn't texted any of his female friends and like I mentioned, he has been very attentive to me. I don't know if this is a coincidence which I find it very hard to believe it is since last nice he was still thinking about leaving. I don't know what to think but will give it the time that Lillith says it might take which is 4 to 6 weeks.

Sorry for the very early review but if this is only the start then I'm very happy but will wait until more positive things happen in my relationship and weight loss.

Thank you!

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

This seller is interesting and some of her spells interest me but i'm wary of buying from her , is she really to be trusted?

Luv_trinity
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2

bandrade8613 wrote:She has her website http://www.liliths-lair.com/

I just bought several love, relationship, sex, and weight loss spells. I received an email yesterday afternoon saying she was going to cast for me. I believe she did because I had a weird night....

I was restless and so was my boyfriend, he woke me up in the middle of the night saying he had a bad dream and pulled me over and cuddled with me before falling back to sleep. I don't want to get ahead of myself at all and its only been 1 day but we have not been in good terms and he wants to leave me which is why I bought some of the spells that I did. Today he has been very attentive to me, texting me, calling me on almost every break he had has at work.

He usually texts his female friends all day long and ignores me for the most part but today he hasn't texted any of his female friends and like I mentioned, he has been very attentive to me. I don't know if this is a coincidence which I find it very hard to believe it is since last nice he was still thinking about leaving. I don't know what to think but will give it the time that Lillith says it might take which is 4 to 6 weeks.

Sorry for the very early review but if this is only the start then I'm very happy but will wait until more positive things happen in my relationship and weight loss.

Thank you!
I'm glad that it seem to be working for you. Please keep us updated.

EternalOdyssey
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn/hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander

only one negative review on thee third eye spell, so I guess this ones too good to be true and to be avoided, ah well.

Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori
Zodiac:

I agree that some of her spells do sound interesting and I liked the fact that she talked about wanting to help others by offering her services at a reasonable price (in the “about me” section of the site). I was looking into a couple of her spells so I used the “contact us” form to ask her a couple of questions, but I never heard back from her, so I never ordered anything. It could’ve been an issue with their site or email, but I just didn’t feel comfortable ordering from her without hearing back. Interested to see if anyone else has ordered from her recently.

~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Enchanted Creations ~ Healing ~ Attunements

https://www.whimsicalwonders.net

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
And when you realise this,
You will never be defeated
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat
AquaShadowDancer
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Cupid Divine
Zodiac:

I ordered a spell to let go of past pain and it’s been working in my opinion! I also bought a cleansing and i feel that it’s been working, but only time will tell right? As for her replying, she will if you email her directly. I think there’s something wrong with the link... However, once I had her email, she’s been very helpful. She’s kind too! I highly recommend!Thank you Lilith’s Lair! I’ll be purchasing more from you soon!

<3 Cupid B) Titania <3
AquaShadowDancer
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Cupid Divine
Zodiac:

Lokakisa wrote:I bought three spells - Powerful Triple Cast Third Eye Open Psychic Ability Spell, Powerful Weight Loss Get Fit Black Magick Cast Spell, and Very Powerful Healing Body & Mind Spell.
No results or effects whatsoever. What a waste of money.
I agree with others who say she is very short in responses and practically non-communicative unless you ask something. Even then she didn't really answer my question.
Not recommended.
Have there still been no results? Update please and thank you? Also, did you do anything to help the spells along, like meditation or exercising?

<3 Cupid B) Titania <3
zephyrx
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Bought five spells, can’t wait to feel the results! 1lo