You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Were wolf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk
Zodiac:

ANNNNDDDD an immediate update! I finally made contact via pendulum! With all of them! I think they felt bad for me. Lol. Some of them admitted they don't trust me yet (ouch), and some said they don't like the pendulum but made an exception.
So great to have the reassurance. I'll be doubling down on my meditation and chakra exercises now!

Just sharpened my claws. Now i'm bored...

When I speak I speak from experience. Not from theory. Not from what I'm told.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I love this advice from Ash. I too thought, this was my responsibility alone and my secret conversations with my companions need me to learn to communicate with them quickly. Although, mostly I write down everything from words to word at each sessions, they are mine to keep. It’s makes my life joyful to chat whenever I wish to express myself to my companions all together in writing or call out to individuals during my drives. ::bump::

ASH wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:35 pm I THINK YOU GUYS NEED TO POST YOUR THOUGHTS, CONCERNS, QUESTIONS, ETC ON COMMUNICATING WITH SPIRITS SO WE CAN ADDRESS THEM AS COMPLETELY AS POSSIBLE.

I SEE THE COMMUNITY GETTING LAX ON THEIR OWN RESPONSIBILITIES AS SPIRIT KEEPERS. AND THERE'S A DAMN GOOD REASON CH DOESN'T OFFER SPIRIT READINGS, AS GREAT AS SOME OF YOU MAY CLAIM THEM TO BE, THE FACT REMAINS THAT EACH OF YOU ARE GOING TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR BEING SPIRIT KEEPERS ON YOUR OWN.

IF THE GREAT METEORITE SHOWER REALLY DID HAPPEN & KNOCKED THE SATELLITES OUT FOR MONTHS OR A YEAR & YOU GUYS HAD NO WAY OF COMMUNICATING WITH ANY SELLER TO GET YOUR READINGS, WHAT WOULD YOU DO? STOP COMMUNICATING WITH YOUR SPIRITS? YOU GUYS NEED TO PULL YOURSELVES UP BY YOUR BOOTSTRAPS, LEARN HOW TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR SPIRITS ON YOUR OWN. YOUR SPIRITS DIDN'T COME TO YOU SO THEY COULD CREATE A RELATIONSHIP WITH A THIRD PARTY. THEY DON'T WANT TO TALK TO A THIRD PARTY, AND IN SOME CASES WON'T TALK TO A THIRD PARTY AT ALL. THAT'S THE ISSUE, EVEN THE MOST WELL MEANING PERSON COULD BE READING THE WRONG SPIRIT.

I DON'T KNOW, TO ME, IT SEEMS LIKE A DANGEROUS LEDGE TO STEP OUT ON WHEN YOU ARE TAKING THE RESPONSIBILITY OF HAVING A SPIRIT BE A COMPANION & FRIEND TO YOU, AND THEN YOU ARE CONSTANTLY RUNNING TO AN INTERPRETER TO GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS RATHER THAN LEARNING THE "LANGUAGE" OF COMMUNICATING TO YOUR SPIRITS YOURSELF.

WE TAKE SPIRIT KEEPING VERY SERIOUSLY. OBVIOUSLY. AND WE CREATED THIS SITE TO GIVE THE SUPPORT & EDUCATION TO PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BE SPIRIT KEEPERS BECAUSE WE WANT YOU GUYS TO LEARN THE TRUTHS & FUNDAMENTALS FOR YOURSELVES.

Return to “Seminars”