sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Alys wrote:I have not experienced dependency issues with my medications. I tend to get more messaging like you're describing when it is time to tweak my dosage higher though, as, for me, it tends to be my sick brain talking. Because I'm working with a sick brain, in fact, that tends to be my go-to presumption on negative or uncomfortable messaging unless investigation proves otherwise.
This is an excellent point. Sometimes, unpleasant thoughts that SEEM to be a message will pop up, even for a person with a lot of legit paranormal skill, when the person has an illness like anxiety or depression and they haven't taken their meds as directed. It can also happen when they need a different dose, which can happen sometimes. Either way, a doctor visit should happen, to make sure the doctor knows about and can respond to the situation.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

StarPlatinum wrote:Thanks for all the responses. i will see the doc tommorow again. Yesterday I asked god for guidance and what medication would be right to get some relief. The worst things are a burning sensation in my third ey area thats unbearable, being unable to sleep and panic.
I would also note that I DO experience NOTICEABLE and distracting side effects when I'm starting a new brain medication. For instance, the Cymbalta makes me clench my jaw really hard for about a week when I'm starting it or going up on it. So whatever the doctor gives you, use it exactly as directed and discuss all side effects promptly to make sure they are safe and temporary ones.

I cannot over-emphasize the importance of taking medications effecting the brain under the care of a trusted physician. It's a big deal.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Alys wrote:
StarPlatinum wrote:Thanks for all the responses. i will see the doc tommorow again. Yesterday I asked god for guidance and what medication would be right to get some relief. The worst things are a burning sensation in my third ey area thats unbearable, being unable to sleep and panic.
I would also note that I DO experience NOTICEABLE and distracting side effects when I'm starting a new brain medication. For instance, the Cymbalta makes me clench my jaw really hard for about a week when I'm starting it or going up on it. So whatever the doctor gives you, use it exactly as directed and discuss all side effects promptly to make sure they are safe and temporary ones.

I cannot over-emphasize the importance of taking medications effecting the brain under the care of a trusted physician. It's a big deal.
Agreed. Also, taking the medicine exactly as directed is hugely important. Anyone who skips doses could find that they keep having their symptoms. And of course, no one should ever take more medicine than the doctor prescribed, because that could be dangerous.

It can be frustrating because a lot of these medications can take weeks to build up in the body to a level where the relief is noticeable. But don't give up on it. Keep following the doctor's instructions.

While we are on the subject, if someone has a prescription, they have to be very cautious about taking herbal supplements, even if the supplements are for the same condition that the prescription is treating. The combination of the prescription and the herbs might be an overload. There really CAN be too much of a good thing. So if you want to add herbs to the regimen, talk to your doctor about it first.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”