The Cards Divine Court

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Angellyden wrote:I bought the $5 new customer listing to try out the store. The store was pretty cute and easy to navigate. I saw some really cute and quite detailed listing. Anyway i placed my ordered and waited and got 2 amazing spirit's. Aurora Angel and an amazing pre-conjured Dijicreth who wanted to come with me. Sum sum immediately asked if I would like to take her. Of course I said yes (can't say no to a spirit who wants to come with me). So far I love them both I feel like they settled, in quite nicely. I even written them in my book shadows as a recorded. I highly recommend sumsum shop its amazing. I personally love it and only gotten good experiences. :3 I really love my spirits.
Oh cool , did you buy the spirit biography too then to know more about your spirits? How much info was given about your spirits from this shop after you got them? Was the info detailed or no?

Angellyden
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons/vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon or vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Silkrose
Zodiac:

GoldenAitvaras wrote:
Angellyden wrote:I bought the $5 new customer listing to try out the store. The store was pretty cute and easy to navigate. I saw some really cute and quite detailed listing. Anyway i placed my ordered and waited and got 2 amazing spirit's. Aurora Angel and an amazing pre-conjured Dijicreth who wanted to come with me. Sum sum immediately asked if I would like to take her. Of course I said yes (can't say no to a spirit who wants to come with me). So far I love them both I feel like they settled, in quite nicely. I even written them in my book shadows as a recorded. I highly recommend sumsum shop its amazing. I personally love it and only gotten good experiences. :3 I really love my spirits.
Oh cool , did you buy the spirit biography too then to know more about your spirits? How much info was given about your spirits from this shop after you got them? Was the info detailed or no?
No I didn't get the spirit biography add-on : 3 I got alot of info my spirits still. It was quite the read for both of my babies. Yes the info was very detailed I loved that it helped me, get a sense of who I was, bringing home. So far they get along with my keep, no hostel tension has been sensed. I really would recommend the cards divine.

New spirit keeper <3

Sending positive vibes your way <3

1xDiamond Dragon, 1x Silver Dragon shifter, 1x Carpathian Vampire, 1xWhite Fox , 1x Vampire Fae, 1x Butterfly Lady
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

AriesStarChild_ wrote:I just made a purchase of two nymphos from her. I’m the type of person who takes things with a grain of salt, I appreciate everyone’s experience but I will probably review her myself once I’ve experienced her conjures for myself. I hope if anyone else is thinking about buying from her then do it because you want to. Trust your gut. If you’re not ready to branch out from CH or your normal seller yet then don’t. If you are let your own experience be the judge. Yah never know till yah try right ? : )
LET ME SAY THIS! Summer is amazing! She’s great at communicating and she takes her time to make sure the beings you desire are right for you. I got two last night two beautiful VERY active nympho girls who are immensely sweet and very physical and strong who kept pulling me to astral. It’s nice to have beings that know what they want and are strong willed. We had the perfect night of cuddling and talking and well yah know xD I also got an RA portal from her that pulled me instantly the next morning. I woke up in astral in this beautiful room in like a tower, it was a big white room trimmed in gold with several doors and it was sun rise and a companion was next to me and all he said was “you’re gong to enjoy exploring this place” she does an amazing job. Her work is high quality and I can’t thank her enough for what she’s done. 10/10 recommend her for anyone who hasn’t experienced her listings many blessing to you hun xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels

Anyone have any Servitors from this shop and willing to share your experiences?

StormyTiger
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't pick just one!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby
Zodiac:

I don't have any servitors from the shop like the above post is asking, but wanted to put a good word in for Summer like others have; she is great at what she does! I recently bought a pre bound spirit binding from her and the spirit is already helping me with my own shop and is such a great companion. I have some customs from her on the way too, so expect an update when those arrive. 2lv You rock, Summer!!

I love it when conjurers can support each other! <3

Ruby of Cypress Star Spirits
SolarianEye
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 35
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
Zodiac:

I see alot of good reviews and I'm happy for those people, my experience with this shop has been poor I purchased a reading over two months ago and I'm still waiting for it, I've emailed a few times on the status of the Order with a quick reply from Summer saying she's very busy and it wll be done soon I understand that it must be very busy but two months and counting is too long in my opinion, I have now written this purchase off as an error of judgement on my part and will not be ordering from here again!

SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

SolarianEye wrote:I see alot of good reviews and I'm happy for those people, my experience with this shop has been poor I purchased a reading over two months ago and I'm still waiting for it, I've emailed a few times on the status of the Order with a quick reply from Summer saying she's very busy and it wll be done soon I understand that it must be very busy but two months and counting is too long in my opinion, I have now written this purchase off as an error of judgement on my part and will not be ordering from here again!

I deeply apologise dear I had some issues with my life outside of work and alot of orders I am working on ❤️ if you would email me today while I'm working on some back orders I will gladly put it first on my list I apologise deeply for life getting in the way.

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

SolarianEye wrote:I see alot of good reviews and I'm happy for those people, my experience with this shop has been poor I purchased a reading over two months ago and I'm still waiting for it, I've emailed a few times on the status of the Order with a quick reply from Summer saying she's very busy and it wll be done soon I understand that it must be very busy but two months and counting is too long in my opinion, I have now written this purchase off as an error of judgement on my part and will not be ordering from here again!
Also please note if it was a what are you reading they do involve bindings which means I will be vetting up to 3 beings with the reading as well ❤️

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

I won a free energy reading last November when Summer first opened her original discord server. In February, she messaged me asking what I had sent her my information for, needing me to remind her that I had won said energy reading, and she apologized and told me it'd be done that afternoon, as she'd lost her notes on it. In April, I asked if the reading would be done any time soon, and was assured that she had the notes and they just hadn't been sent yet. It is now August, with no further word on it. That's nine months I've been waiting.

I'm honestly glad I didn't pay for this, and I warn others who might be considering taking part in any future giveaways. I would really rather not have to constantly remind a seller that I'm waiting on something from them. I absolutely understand that life gets in the way at times, but looking at the timeline for my reading versus the time it took others here to get their bindings and readings, I'm really just more content to write it off at this point than get too worked up. That doesn't mean I won't leave an honest post with my experience, however.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
milenka
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

About 2 months ago on 9th July I purchased a preconjured spirit from The Cards Divine Court.
After 4 weeks waiting on 7th August I asked the seller when I can expect the binding and info of the spirit.
She answered she scheduled to do the binding on the same day or 8th August.
I didnt received an answer and asked again on 17th August.
Seller wrote that she has been sick and the binding has been done and she will send me an info of the spirit the same afternoon.
Until today I havent got any info of the spirit. In the listing was only mentioned the name and race.
I am very disapointed and think this is a poor customer service.

Return to “Seller Review”