Atlantis ( the beginning- the middle- the fall)

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

WhimsicalSage wrote:I mean the previous age that has just passed. During the last 10,000 years, something like that. This age was known as the age of rushed decisions. I know that may sound like a strange name but if you know what a rushed decision is, then you should really see this in everything from the past. It also helps to know how it started, it was Eve's fault really.
You call it a timeframe of 10,000 years?! And I was thinking everything went so fast and rushed in only this centrury? :o So now we are on High Speed then?

So why do you think it's Eve's fault?

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

Supernaut wrote:Here are two things to note...

1) The map of Atlantis depicted by Athansius Kircher in the 17th century bears an uncanny resemblance to an undersea platform to the south of the Azores, albeit much smaller. You can view it on google maps.

2) Most sources claim that Atlantis sank around the same time the last ice age ended, and sea levels may have been significantly lower during that period due to glaciatian.

so who is this Athansius Kircher that he could draw a map of Atlantis in the 17th centrury?
And euhm, another important thing to note, directly from Creepy Hollows:
1) my Atlantean Sanguine Vampire spirit, E., is from the AD 9th centrury. ( on the document I received from Creepy Hollows, which was part of the package I received).
The lifespan of a Sanguine Vamp is extended: 1,000+ years ( Creepy Hollows encyclopedia).
So basically, I'm guessing the AD 9th centrury is where he died...

It's always possible that he was all that time living in Spiritual realm or astral realm after Atlantis dissapeared. But I think the last ice age ended around: ( Wikipedia:
Chronology of climatic events of importance for the last glacial period (about the last 120,000 years)
The last glacial period occurred from the end of the Eemian interglacial to the end of the Younger Dryas, encompassing the period c. 110,000 – c. 11,700 years ago.
) so that's ... definitly a serious long time.

So this timeline doesn't end up, does it? Maybe we need Ash or Mags answering on this strange timeline. Unless my vamp truly lived on the Atlantean Ocean... or maybe in a parallel universe? Urgh, Mags need to make a page called Atlantis on the encyclopedia.

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.

Return to “Unsolved Mysteries”