Real Living Vampires on this website? ( no, not your spirits).

Resources and links to information on vampires.
Wizard
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal?
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Real Living Vampires on this website? ( no, not your spirits).

Postby Wizard » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:19 am

Something you may want discussed is howcome contemporary human society, especially that of where we live in has shifted to become more 'vampiric leaning' in nature lately unless I'm wrong and they would act even more passive? I mean the part about having a society that is 'law based' but which is about predatory behavior at the same time all underneath.

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire

Re: Real Living Vampires on this website? ( no, not your spirits).

Postby Fireshadow » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:58 pm

So I came back again to this subject, because I got interested again. I'm still saving the money or hoping I find "the truth about Vamps"- book somewhere for free online. Because I've no clue how to tell my mom I am interested in real living vamps and that's why I bought this book :p

But like... in this other threath about Living Vampires, I went to this Youtube link someone posted about encountering real vampires... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1uVoZbKaDQ
and those are like seriously different from the ones who are online claiming they are vampires?
They seem to encounter seriously gruesome monsters honestly, but they weren't sure if those are vampires, or skinwalkers or windigo's?
But basically what am I reading so far, it seems to me that they are two very different vampires out there: the gruesome ones ( the monsters/ancient ones/more animal-like), and the ones who claim they are nothing gruesome and just normal ( like we are civilized and only drink blood from donoros/ basically more human-like).

And I'm like wondering, the ones who go 'out of the coffin' online today, and tell about being a vampire, and being 'modern' and everything... do they even know those stories about those scary creatures out there? Do they think they are even related to those 'animal/human monsters'?

And basically, some of these traits they say they have... well, not all of them fit for me, but some do. But is that because I've a vampire as anchestor?

What are your thoughts about this Ash, or well anyone else can also answer ;-)? Do you think they encountered real vampires in this video, or do you think those were windigo's/skinwalkers/I-dont-know-what-else.

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.

Return to “Vampire Information”