Books on the Kabbalah

Do you know a good book that can help someone on their path? Or, are you looking for a certain type of book?
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello.

Is there any books that someone recommends on the topic of Kabbalah? It was just a very curious type of topic that I came across.

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

If you want to do it properly you could start by learning Hebrew. That should take a long time, but it will give you a solid foundation for all the words you will need to memorize. And you can read about Kabala properly instead of just relying on the opinions of uninformed people. Like me. While you are doing this, a mindfulness practice and some Kundalini Yoga could probably get you to the same skill set you want to gain from Kabala anyway. Converting to Judaism would be a good choice, too. It is usually best to study the outer forms as well as the inner so you will know them both better for it.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Search on these forums. A user named Caiyros (with various user IDs over the years) would post reading lists, including books about Kabbalah.

Be sure to search the forums for all the spelling variants of the word, as well.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I have a book known as the mystical qabalah, written by dion fortune. She's quite a well known author in terms of the occult. I found it to be a challenging read though.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

If you like Ophiel, you might try this one:

https://app.box.com/shared/static/bbkag ... 7msumx.pdf

I just downloaded it and uploaded it to my account on Box because of this thread. Ophiel says the book has what Dion Fortune was not allowed to reveal in it.

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thanks for that download Inedible

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:If you like Ophiel, you might try this one:

https://app.box.com/shared/static/bbkag ... 7msumx.pdf

I just downloaded it and uploaded it to my account on Box because of this thread. Ophiel says the book has what Dion Fortune was not allowed to reveal in it.
I appreciate the download!

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)

Return to “Books & Literature”