Lilith's Lair - Bonanza & Artfire

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
User470
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have bought several times in Liliths Lair, and i can tell you this gal is a powerhouse!
The only "problem" is that she is a very good witch/practitioner, but not a good seller!
You must not wait from Lilith niceties like a "hello you," or a notification when she have finished your work.
She will do your work good, you will feel the energy , but she is not someone that will take time to give you a "before & after" like most of our conjurers do!
When you ask her something, she will answer in short words like a "yeas or no".
I will be back for her, for cleansing, but i found she is not very friendly like for beginners ,like trying to put people at easy with their requests or interaction with her and her site!
Her spells "Third Eye Spells "worked for me!^^

AquaShadowDancer
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 23
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Cupid Divine
Zodiac:

Chouki wrote:I have bought several times in Liliths Lair, and i can tell you this gal is a powerhouse!
The only "problem" is that she is a very good witch/practitioner, but not a good seller!
You must not wait from Lilith niceties like a "hello you," or a notification when she have finished your work.
She will do your work good, you will feel the energy , but she is not someone that will take time to give you a "before & after" like most of our conjurers do!
I will be back for her, for cleansing, but i found she is not very friendly like for beginners ,like trying to put people at easy with their requests or interaction with her and her site!
If you don’t mind me asking, which spells did you acquire? I agree, she’s a powerhouse with her spells.

<3 Cupid B) Titania <3
User470
active contributor
active contributor

AquaShadowDancer wrote:
Chouki wrote:I have bought several times in Liliths Lair, and i can tell you this gal is a powerhouse!
If you don’t mind me asking, which spells did you acquire? I agree, she’s a powerhouse with her spells.
AquaShadow, those are the spells from Lilith i did 3 years ago, and still kick in:

Haunted Spirits See Ghosts Paranormal Open Door Other Side Black Spell
Powerful Triple Cast , Third Eye Open Psychic ability spell cast
Powerful Tune Into Your Psychic Ability Spell Cast

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Hmm .. I must try this ...

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
AquaShadowDancer
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 23
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Cupid Divine
Zodiac:

Chouki wrote:
AquaShadowDancer wrote:
AquaShadow, those are the spells from Lilith i did 3 years ago, and still kick in:

Thank you!!! 1ey

<3 Cupid B) Titania <3
User470
active contributor
active contributor

AquaShadowDancer wrote:
Chouki wrote:
AquaShadowDancer wrote:

Thank you!!! 1ey
You are welcome! 1ak

Truthseeking
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don’t know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself
Zodiac:

Reading your comments on her, I decide to order 5 spell full moon 3 casts from her. Will keep updates with the feedback.

User470
active contributor
active contributor

Truthseeking wrote:
Reading your comments on her, I decide to order 5 spell full moon 3 casts from her. Will keep updates with the feedback.
Thank you Truthseeking, I wish you good luck about your results!
And yes, please makes us know your experiences!
1ak

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

@Truthseeking, anything to update on your purchased spells?

Thank you.

Truthseeking wrote: Reading your comments on her, I decide to order 5 spell full moon 3 casts from her. Will keep updates with the feedback.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hi Chouki, does your third eye see all now, or only certain groups of beings?
Thanks.

Chouki wrote: Her spells "Third Eye Spells "worked for me!^^

Return to “Seller Review”