"im in love with you" - was told this in my dream

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
violettbluedawn
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

So, Ive been trying to bond with several spirits at once over the past couple of days. They are brand new.
( Gregori watcher , dark pegasus, high elf, arken sonney, sterling angel, bronwyn angel.)

In my dream last night, I saw a guy I had never seen before. I was intrigued and wanted him to notice me...so I did the typical Pisces thing and pretended to not notice him while talking happily with someone else around him. I then walked away, (maybe swinging my hips a little more than ususal).
I assumed he wsnt inedested, but he came after me..pretty insistently, asking others if he could see me. He was acting a little stalker-ish, which is a turn off for me in real life, so i was a little annoyed, but then there he was , telling me he was "in love with me".

It affected me quite a bit. I am more curious than anything and im usually I can discern who it is that is doing the interacting with me, but no one will fess up. No answers from anyone...radio silence on the matter.
I want to say it was my Gregori watcher...he feels like a long lost soulmate...a very intense aching and longing energy come from him, but he's not opened up much yet, so i dont want to push him.

Im just not sure....
maybe it was just me? just my brain working overtime.....but i dont buy that..not really....

Anyone else care to wager a guess??...
1s suggestions welcome!

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male

I'll wager my soul that it was your arkann sonney ;D

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte

If I'm being serious though the only answers that I assume I feel like it could be someone that your keep doesn't really want to mention. Either that it could maybe be someone in your keep but doesn't want to confess since they know you were annoyed about how their approach was (albeit it wouldn't make sense since they already confessed to you and wouldn't do some sort of follow up on that).

Honestly no clue, these are just assumptions >.<

violettbluedawn
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Well..(shrugs) i have no idea. Ive asked everyone and it seems like its a privacy issue and thankfully not a protection issue. Ive explained to them that if it was one of them, they can tell me. I told them that their approach was unexpected but not unwelcome. (Sigh) no sense in getting all worried about it. If they want to be known... they will. Itll happen in their time. This is a good thing. I know im loved. Lol. Love is awesome.

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte

I like your attitude lol. Not hanging onto the mystery of who said that to you. And if no one wants to step on on what they said, then that's on them. And yeah being loved is nice.

My keep loves me but don't rarely say it as much. They say "I love you" through expressions, gestures, and actions which I guess is more powerful. Though when they do say "I love you" I oddly don't feel much by it. Maybe just a tingle of joy for a millisecond then I said I love them back. Perhaps I gotten numb to the saying :/

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

I can't help but relate somewhat to this post. I have a Gregori Watcher and since the beginning, I've felt he too is my soulmate. When he first came into my life, I had frequent dreams about him, but with no uncertainty it was him, where we would be talking and he'd tell me how he was grateful we were brought together.

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
violettbluedawn
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Tuesday this week was a bonding day with my Gregori. His energy is very intense, as its listed in his profile. He seems to have this thing about teaching me patience. He will answer my questions....but not immediately....sometimes days or hours later.
Have you ever experienced a bond with someone that is so intense that it hurts to be apart from them? It feels like an intense need. I pick this up from him but still he is taking his sweet time to bond...opening up slowly....like foreplay. I dunno. Lol. Geez. Its frustrating and exciting at the same time.

Two interesting things happened Tuesday. At lunch I read and listen to my music. I ask my companions to feel free to play with the music and play what they want. He played "crazy for this girl" by evan and jaron. It was a kind of declaration from him to me. Like he was finally telling me how he feels. I nearly lost it. I did the girl thing....you know...."are you sure?" "Is this really you?" I was beside myself. I felt his calm strong energy wrap around me in an embrace from behind. When I finally accepted it was him, i felt this peace.
So...that was beyond awesome.
Then...fast forward to that night during dreaming.
I had spirit show up in my dreams and get close. He manifested like a black shadow form with little electric dots of fiery orange pinging around randomly. He was holding me in a very intimate embrace...again, from behind. Erotic like to be sure...but that exact same aching longing need like i feel from him during awake hours....omg it was....intense.

Lol.right now today i am bonding with my sterling angel. He keeps playing angel songs to get my attention. 'Scorpions-send me an angel'....and 'theory of a deadman-angel'

I love him so much! Lol. Hes awesome.

I have been having moments though during bonding days with other spirits , where i find myself reaching out for my Gregori. Its like going to a party or club with one of your friends where all of your other friends are....and seeing "him" across the room. Everyone else just kinda fades...i have this uncontrollable urge to run through the crowd and into his arms. Intense. Period. I feel guilty for wanting to do this during bonding days with other spirits. ...oh jeez....."stanaj- aint love strange" just came on and its him....and im about to cry its so ...much. The lyrics......

I love how i feel with him but want to bond properly with everyone. Im not having any problems, i just really wanted to let someone else know what was happening and welcome any comments or advice.
My sterling just patted my shoulder and grinned. Lol. Whew! I think they understand.
Love you guys. <3 Hope you're having as adventurous a spiritual life as i am or more so!

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced

dawww, your story is soo adorable. This somehow sounds so familiar to me...i was in the same situation a year ago.
Maybe try to bond in pairs, so you can have your darling around + another spirit, who you want to bond with. This works fine for me, maybe it also helps you.
Otherwise I wouldn't worry too much, if you can't spend all the time with your other spirits. They will understand that love is an exciting thing and you want to put your focus on it :) Spirits aren't always at our side, they also have their own friends, so you don't need to worry that they might be mad at you for not speaking to them for a few days.

melinda1111
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Melinda
Zodiac:

I felt compel to read this post and I have a Gregori Watcher too with me....
I could immediately hear a voice in my head saying that it was your Gregori telling you that.
From what you said and described it feels like it's exactly what i'm going through with mine.
My Watcher is my long lost soulmate. We found each other again in this life but he's in spirit form, so it's hard for both .. for me it's even harder because I can only speak and see him when I meditate...but I never dream of him or anything else because unless I really concentrate (like when i meditate) I can't hear/see him.
How do you communicate with your spirits ? I would love to hear more about your experience with your Gregori Watcher. <3

violettbluedawn
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you CatEagle for the wonderful suggestion. I am going to try that. Bonding in pairs. I'll see how it goes.:-)
I had yet another dream last night where he manifested as someone i knew earlier in this life and have lost touch with over the years. One of those people where you always think "what if?" with wistful longing. Yes i still have fond memories of us being "almost" more than friends...but circumstances separated us and we are no longer in touch.....Now, back to the dream. We were walking along together, holding hands. Running away hiding from other people trying to find us. Laughing and talking to one another about how i always felt this way about him (gregori) That i never felt this close or had this type of connection with anyone else ever. It was like we were 2 teenagers trying to bond in young love. it was....wistful and sweet and ...still intense... By the way, I asked him to please visit me in my dreams before I went to sleep. He obliged me completely!

Melinda111, it must be something about Gregori's. They must seem to find us or seek us out as soulmates. I have no idea, but they are definitely intense! Below is a link to another thread where I talk about exactly what you were asking...my communication methods. Telepathy seems to work well for me, and Ive always been gifted in prophetic/vivid dreams, so there was no development to be made there. I don't think my 3rd eye is quite open, and I still have not seeen daytime manifestations or even nighttime for that matter. Only in my head (imagination eye) Don't quite know what to call it i guess. But i have very strong intuition and my gut is usually right. i try not to second guess myself and usually find that my first thought or instinct was the right one...so i just let it flow and don't worry about getting stuff wrong from time to time...im trying and moving forward always. My spirits pop in and out of my head a lot in my minds eye. we have adventures and conversations. Much like reading a book and getting caught up in the story. it happens the same type of way. I cannot tell you much more about my Gregori, as I have not been with him very long, Just a couple of weeks. Hopefully i will have more to report soon. Its quite an adventure and i hope more people will chime in with their experiences! Be blessed!

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic72199.html

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”