What are your experiences with Cleo Djinn?

Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal Hestia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello all,

I just ordered a love triad yesterday, with a mermaid, a caberra, and a cleo djinn. This is my first djin and I'm very excited. What should I expect?

What are your experiences?

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

I love my Cleo Djinn friend. She's very helpful, especially in areas of beauty, confidence, seduction and romance. I've noticed that I've become more bold since bringing her into my life as well lol. You can expect her to help you attract members of your chosen sex, help you to appear more attractive to others, and better yet FELL more attractive yourself! Mind you you'll still have to put in the work with your chosen mate, she'll help you catch their eye but if you act like a jerk even she can't help you keep them lol! Mine is a great wish granter too, and not just with wishes of love/sex/romance etc. She's a great help with everything. Cleopatra Djinn are wonderful companions in my experience, enjoy your new friend!

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal Hestia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

denanna123 wrote:I love my Cleo Djinn friend. She's very helpful, especially in areas of beauty, confidence, seduction and romance. I've noticed that I've become more bold since bringing her into my life as well lol. You can expect her to help you attract members of your chosen sex, help you to appear more attractive to others, and better yet FELL more attractive yourself! Mind you you'll still have to put in the work with your chosen mate, she'll help you catch their eye but if you act like a jerk even she can't help you keep them lol! Mine is a great wish granter too, and not just with wishes of love/sex/romance etc. She's a great help with everything. Cleopatra Djinn are wonderful companions in my experience, enjoy your new friend!
Awesome, those are all the areas I need help in! xD

Thanks so much for your input/response.

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

You're most welcome!

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

What would be realistic in terms of wishes?

Is it mostly small things that make you happier?

Or could I ask for my dream car without the car draining me financially in terms of maintaining it?

Could I wish for a stable investment opportunity that gives me over 20% annual return (or higher) for the rest of my life?

ps. you guys seem to have such clear communication with your spirits. I got about 14 spirits from day 1 ( December) and I try to spend one day with each (talking to them throughout the day) - so i am mass bonding very slowly.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”