Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0

This happens randomly when i meditate i feel a vibration once when i woke up in the middle of the night i turned over then i started to feel my whole body vibrate and felt like a energy flow out of my body like a waterfall what is this or what does it mean?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Something like grounding, perhaps?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte

darkwing dook wrote:Something like grounding, perhaps?
Are you sure cause this is something i never have experienced before

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Not sure as well. But it's at the end of meditation, the body vibrating might mean it's charged / filled with energy, and energy flowing out like waterfall (i.e. down?) might mean it's grounding, just like in the end of trance dance, to stabilize and balance the energy.

What kind of meditation did you do?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

This could also be the start of your astral body separating from your physical body, as in astral projection. I often experience vibrations like that when on the verge of falling asleep.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte

darkwing dook wrote:Not sure as well. But it's at the end of meditation, the body vibrating might mean it's charged / filled with energy, and energy flowing out like waterfall (i.e. down?) might mean it's grounding, just like in the end of trance dance, to stabilize and balance the energy.

What kind of meditation did you do?
Well i just do regular meditation you know like deep breathing, it happens during meditation not when i end it and this happens randomly and the waterfall part happened when i was in between sleep and not meditating and yes the energy felt flowing down since i was laying down.

Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte

AlexCzernosech wrote:This could also be the start of your astral body separating from your physical body, as in astral projection. I often experience vibrations like that when on the verge of falling asleep.
Ok but that happened in my sleep once the vibrations i feel are during meditation and they happen randomly

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”