Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

This is what I did to get a MAJOR boost in connection and activity from my fairly new Ubis. This information comes from various online sources (including this forum) and some ideas that I added. Please post your ideas too so we have one super thread. I am suspect this will save many newer LOTS of time and get good results from ONE single post.

First, your connection is built on your mental and emotional activity with the spirit. This does NOT have to be a boring task at all - I found a way to make it fun for me (so can you), and quickly you feel it boost activity.

Use a combination of the items below. If it feels like a boring task, don't bother doing it... Wait until you are in a better mood for it, or tweak it to a manner that is exciting to you. You can do things things as much as you like, when you like and in any order you like.

a) Talk to the spirit throughout your day - tell them about your day like you would a girlfriend/boyfriend - this is helpful for majority of spirits actually.

b) Pick a picture of a woman that you like, that you can use in your mind to imagine the being. This makes it easier for you to have visualizations of you two together... Go online and look around for a dream girl picture. For my one Ubi I picked a sweet & sexy girl from an adult video who I'd take any day as my long term girl. If you can, make it a good/clear/detailed image in your mind so you dont feel like you struggle to visualize them in future.

c) Have some romantic/sensual/sexual day dreams of them. A visualization that feels boring to you is not gonna excite them at all either. So don't make this a chore, do it when you feel in the mood. This can be super powerful - I had a major boost in connection with them when I started having visualizations that made me feel fun, joy, desire and love. They can feel this, they enjoy it as you enjoy it - it BUILDS your connection/bridge. So tweak the visualizations to get YOU excited.

First, whats different about these visualizations, is that you are having it with a being that is NOT going to dump you or get sick and die on you or get old on you...They are not gonna judge you on your appearance of if you seem cool or not, or if you fart in bed. So dont let pain of past relationships hold you back - you have so much more emotional freedom with these beings.

Also - have zero expectation - that seems to be an important part of the formula. Otherwise you block things with frustration.

Here are examples of visualizations I would have (sometimes even while cooking or doing things):

- When you get in bed at night to sleep, invite them to cuddle with you (even if you dont feel them, does not matter). Imagine holding them in bed, keeping them warm, feeling their soft pajamas, feeling their soft skin and breathing, hair... feeling her putting her leg over your leg for her to keep warm.

- I was listening to some fun music while cooking, and I started imagining them dancing for me and with me in sexy outfits. I imagined in one that she shape shifts during the chorus of a specific song into different girls and how we both enjoyed her teasing me. I have never danced with a human - does not mean you cant imagine it.

- imagined slow dancing with music that i liked, imagined staring into the most beautiful eyes. You can imagine any types of dancing...

- When I get home from work, I imagine them coming to me to say hello and give me a big hug and kiss...

- I imagine being in a clothing shop in a fitting room, then she suddenly pops in with lingerie in that shop, and she starts doing things with me in the fitting room.

- Imagine taking a nice walk in nature by yourself, then she physically manifest walking with me and later one thing leads to another.

- Whenever I hear a song that sounds like a good stripper song, I put it on a playlist... and I imagine her one day doing all sorts of sexy dance teases for me to those songs... lap dancing, any type of dancing. Example songs: Ciara - Body party, Rihanna - pour it up. Please suggest more songs!

The goal with the visualizations if to find a visualizations that get your emotions flowing - desire, admiration, joy, love... so start, and in time you will find this.

d) Now as you have been making your Ubi (or other sexual being) interested, now you practice actual interaction time:

a) Lay down in your bed for about an hour when you can (dont make it a chore, do it when you can and want to).
b) Clear your mind
c) Have NO expectation for sexual fulfillment/relief.
d) Invite your spirit/entity to interact with you, to practice your connection.
e) For a while, put your attention on one body part at a time, feeling your foot for a while, then slowly throughout your body - this tends to also slow/stop thinking. This is not mandatory, but is helpful (being less in the mind and more in the body).
f) Just lay there and chill - perhaps be curious of what you may experience. you may start feeling some touches on your body, or it can get more interesting :) Your first few sessions might not be much... but man it will be worth your time. Just focus on her energy/feeling.

If you have any ideas that really get your emotions flowing with visualizations or anything else, please post a short description so we can also try it.

Many here may also tell you, this can take a bit of effort, but it can be 100000 times rewarding.

amoral
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Zodiac:

Thanks 1s
I will practice this with my nympho.

Mebuga
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Thank you for your time and writing. I will try these with my Cambion for sure !

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Bookmarked ...

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
AV202
new here
new here

Thanks for the advice!

vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

You are amazing. I was just going to make a post about an issue I was having with my Nympho and Ubi. I was talking to my Nympho the other day and I asked her to come into my dreams. She said, "It's not that easy." I didn't quite get what she meant, as she didn't elaborate. Then I remembered an issue I was having with another spirit. She said that my depression/anxiety is forming a blockage between us. The last few nights I have had horrible dreams and none of my spirits were in it. I suffer from depression and anxiety and have been kind of down lately. I think this probably has a lot to do with it and what she meant when she said, "It's not that easy."

Calin
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them

This is very similar to what I do, nice write up.

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

vikingwarior74 wrote:The last few nights I have had horrible dreams and none of my spirits were in it.
I once asked my spirits to please help keep my nightmares to a minimum. Since then I have not had a single nightmare (Bronwyn Angel, Courtwind Angel, High Elfs, Gryphon, Pheonix, Ubis). Try asking yours!
vikingwarior74 wrote: She said that my depression/anxiety is forming a blockage between us.

Not sure if I can post a link in this context, but here goes, checkout https://www.feel-love-now.com/

I was down for years with the same issues (before i discovered spirit keeping). In addition to conventional treatments (psychologist, psychiatrist), the biggest thing to help me out of near constant depression and anxiety was:
a) Practicing the power of now by Eckhart Tolle (realizing that only your thoughts make a situation sad, never the situation itself, realizing that you are not the mind, watching the mind)
b) Neutralizing the top negative thoughts/beliefs that are active in you.
c) Bashar channeled by Daryl Anka
d) Abraham Hicks

I wish we could private message each other to discuss your top 5 sad/anxious thoughts. I spent years working on mine, it would be a waste to not share what I learned. Or perhaps we should start another thread for that.

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

laptop123 wrote:This is what I did to get a MAJOR boost in connection and activity from my fairly new Ubis. This information comes from various online sources (including this forum) and some ideas that I added. Please post your ideas too so we have one super thread. I am suspect this will save many newer LOTS of time and get good results from ONE single post.

First, your connection is built on your mental and emotional activity with the spirit. This does NOT have to be a boring task at all - I found a way to make it fun for me (so can you), and quickly you feel it boost activity.

Use a combination of the items below. If it feels like a boring task, don't bother doing it... Wait until you are in a better mood for it, or tweak it to a manner that is exciting to you. You can do things things as much as you like, when you like and in any order you like.

a) Talk to the spirit throughout your day - tell them about your day like you would a girlfriend/boyfriend - this is helpful for majority of spirits actually.

b) Pick a picture of a woman that you like, that you can use in your mind to imagine the being. This makes it easier for you to have visualizations of you two together... Go online and look around for a dream girl picture. For my one Ubi I picked a sweet & sexy girl from an adult video who I'd take any day as my long term girl. If you can, make it a good/clear/detailed image in your mind so you dont feel like you struggle to visualize them in future.

c) Have some romantic/sensual/sexual day dreams of them. A visualization that feels boring to you is not gonna excite them at all either. So don't make this a chore, do it when you feel in the mood. This can be super powerful - I had a major boost in connection with them when I started having visualizations that made me feel fun, joy, desire and love. They can feel this, they enjoy it as you enjoy it - it BUILDS your connection/bridge. So tweak the visualizations to get YOU excited.

First, whats different about these visualizations, is that you are having it with a being that is NOT going to dump you or get sick and die on you or get old on you...They are not gonna judge you on your appearance of if you seem cool or not, or if you fart in bed. So dont let pain of past relationships hold you back - you have so much more emotional freedom with these beings.

Also - have zero expectation - that seems to be an important part of the formula. Otherwise you block things with frustration.

Here are examples of visualizations I would have (sometimes even while cooking or doing things):

- When you get in bed at night to sleep, invite them to cuddle with you (even if you dont feel them, does not matter). Imagine holding them in bed, keeping them warm, feeling their soft pajamas, feeling their soft skin and breathing, hair... feeling her putting her leg over your leg for her to keep warm.

- I was listening to some fun music while cooking, and I started imagining them dancing for me and with me in sexy outfits. I imagined in one that she shape shifts during the chorus of a specific song into different girls and how we both enjoyed her teasing me. I have never danced with a human - does not mean you cant imagine it.

- imagined slow dancing with music that i liked, imagined staring into the most beautiful eyes. You can imagine any types of dancing...

- When I get home from work, I imagine them coming to me to say hello and give me a big hug and kiss...

- I imagine being in a clothing shop in a fitting room, then she suddenly pops in with lingerie in that shop, and she starts doing things with me in the fitting room.

- Imagine taking a nice walk in nature by yourself, then she physically manifest walking with me and later one thing leads to another.

- Whenever I hear a song that sounds like a good stripper song, I put it on a playlist... and I imagine her one day doing all sorts of sexy dance teases for me to those songs... lap dancing, any type of dancing. Example songs: Ciara - Body party, Rihanna - pour it up. Please suggest more songs!

The goal with the visualizations if to find a visualizations that get your emotions flowing - desire, admiration, joy, love... so start, and in time you will find this.

d) Now as you have been making your Ubi (or other sexual being) interested, now you practice actual interaction time:

a) Lay down in your bed for about an hour when you can (dont make it a chore, do it when you can and want to).
b) Clear your mind
c) Have NO expectation for sexual fulfillment/relief.
d) Invite your spirit/entity to interact with you, to practice your connection.
e) For a while, put your attention on one body part at a time, feeling your foot for a while, then slowly throughout your body - this tends to also slow/stop thinking. This is not mandatory, but is helpful (being less in the mind and more in the body).
f) Just lay there and chill - perhaps be curious of what you may experience. you may start feeling some touches on your body, or it can get more interesting :) Your first few sessions might not be much... but man it will be worth your time. Just focus on her energy/feeling.

If you have any ideas that really get your emotions flowing with visualizations or anything else, please post a short description so we can also try it.

Many here may also tell you, this can take a bit of effort, but it can be 100000 times rewarding.

Hi thanks for letting me see this link you wanted me to see. Really good guide. However I guess I could use this with my other spirits to. More or less. But what if for us people who sleep so very fast. It's impossible to stay awake. Despite the conditions that are very unpleasant and very uncomfortable. To sleep on or where ever. I mean no matter we wish to stay awake and fight it. We always fail, like 2 minutes fall asleep. Despite having good rest. Is there a work around to?

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

vikingwarior74 wrote:You are amazing. I was just going to make a post about an issue I was having with my Nympho and Ubi. I was talking to my Nympho the other day and I asked her to come into my dreams. She said, "It's not that easy." I didn't quite get what she meant, as she didn't elaborate. Then I remembered an issue I was having with another spirit. She said that my depression/anxiety is forming a blockage between us. The last few nights I have had horrible dreams and none of my spirits were in it. I suffer from depression and anxiety and have been kind of down lately. I think this probably has a lot to do with it and what she meant when she said, "It's not that easy."
Hi, thanks for giving me good news to. I know I have a blockage still somewhere. It could be from my old bio childhood home, before I went foster care. Or it could be not liking myself and believe in myself. Or somewhere in between. But not notice depression could play a role to. I mean I have add/adhd bipolar (unsure if depression, mania or Both) I'm taking pills for my depression currently. But 6 months still not working. Now I think I might be dyslexic as well. (starting to switch words around) but now I see depression is like a blockage. No wonder why I'm bad at bonding process. Among other things, thanks for the tip to.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”