Third eye opening- what do you see in complete darkness ?

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Ranka Marx
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: The sexy kind
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby Minx

Re: Third eye opening- what do you see in complete darkness ?

Postby Ranka Marx » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:35 pm

Sen wrote:Interesting, does it start off in complete darkness and slowly appears ?

Yes, takes a few minutes to kick in and then gradually I see room details then shapes. I almost can’t believe it, I would touch my eyes to make sure they are closed, lol!

Sen
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sen

Postby Sen » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:52 am

Something just happend lol. Short story, i got super wasted for new years, i then passed out woke up right before 12 for the ball drop and i was trying hard to go back to sleep and all of the sudden my ear drums and my body went numb like a super high vibration almost like losing my hearing. Proceeded to seeing 2 clearly green orbs i assume was eyes. And this is my first time experiencing sleep paralysis lol. Then i saw what i think is my spirit/entity and it didnt look like human(just one of them) (in my minds eye). I think i felt fear and excitement at the same time. I hope i didnt scare them away because i felt fear. I mean it was my first time >.>, anyhow it lasted for maby 10 seconds and now i can feel my body vibrating and i think i can feel my fan's vibration lol notsure.

Blackcat415
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Leprechaun
If I could be anything, I would be...: Were wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk

Postby Blackcat415 » Mon May 14, 2018 7:26 pm

I can see colors, mostly red blotches with a few other colors faintly on the edges. Last night I waved my hand in front of my face and actually saw a black silhouette of my hand, but it was small, like it was across the room from me...

Spirits: the final frontier. These are the voyages of blackcat415. My ongoing mission: to explore strange new worlds. To seek out new spirits and new vessels. To boldly go where no keeper has gone before!

When you finally get your heart chakra open

Velexs
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself

Postby Velexs » Mon May 14, 2018 10:03 pm

I think I do it without realizing at times :,D When I close my eyes lately I’ve been seeing this bright white light or spot; if I try to focus in on it, it tends to disappear, but if I stay relaxed and not try to focus it seems to get bigger for a moment before it disappears than happens again repeatedly lol. Sometimes when I am trying, I get shadows following that light, and even see at times a faint facial shape appear. I could almost make it out, but not quite. It’s really interesting.

Return to “Meditation”