You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I have Nagas and Basilisks here but the snakes I am seeing are quite different. They are constrictors and do not have the fins the serpents above have. They are huge, growing up to 50 feet or more, in length. Their bodies are larger than I am tall, so they are very big.

In my dreams, they are using their coils to encircle me, but not to harm me. It seems they are trying to keep me from harm, to protect me. The scales are quite large, gray in color and very slimy.

Does anyone have any idea what type of creature these are? What could they be trying to protect me from, and why?

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

When I read your description of these beings one type of entity jumped out at me as what you may be seeing. Perhaps what you are being protected by is/are serpentine dragons?

Specifically I mean these:
Guivre

http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

From their description they spend a lot of time in/near water, and are adapted for it, this may explain the slimyness as it were.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I'm not sure, but it is possible. The teeth and skull are shaped differently, though.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Charles_Odinforce
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 105
Spelled Number: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Thorian

Could be spirit guides? I've seen a two mile long/wide turtle spirit before so I never discount the raw power of an animal spirit in these situations. Given you are picking up on a protective nature it makes me think guide/guard of some kind.

Professional Mystic at
http://www.rosequartzlabyrinth.com

"Power unrestrained dead on the mark is what we will deliver tonight!" - Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists in the Air
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Or maybe it's something symbolic. Snakes have been linked with healing and rebirth. You've mentioned dealing with health issues, perhaps it means that there is healing taking place.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote:Or maybe it's something symbolic. Snakes have been linked with healing and rebirth. You've mentioned dealing with health issues, perhaps it means that there is healing taking place.
You beat me to it. Snakes symbolize rebirth due to the shedding of their skin. I hope this is a time of renewal for you with improved health starting. ASAP.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I would certainly hope so. Though I still sleep much of the time, I am gaining strength. My allergy shots are causing my immune system to go into overdrive again. Hopefully it will not cause me to have the hives every time get one. That would be bad for me.

Still, I am being told the snakes are real and want to be with me to protect me. Could this be another serpent that no one else has been in contact with? If it is, could it be prehistoric, or dinosaur age?

Huffette

Return to “Dark Arts”