Eden's Apple

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Daemons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

CrashingDown wrote:Another very happy customer here!

My companions from Eve are nothing short of spectacular. She went above and beyond to find matches to what I was looking for, and they are honestly more than I expected. She's very, very good at her craft and I highly recommend her conjures.
Thank you very much for your review. I enjoy hearing feedback. I am so happy you are enjoying your companions! I do take pride in my work and do my best to find a companion with the qualities my clients are seeking plus some ^.^ Thank you for your recommendation! 1ht

http://www.edensapple.net Infernal custom conjures and more
DominaNoctis
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Yokai
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Domina Noctis
Zodiac:

So! It's been quite some time since she arrived, so I thought I'd go ahead and give my review of the custom conjured drake that I got from Eve in her giveaway a couple months ago!

Eve kept me posted through the whole process, starting with asking me exactly what I'd like to see in my new companion (I said I'd like a female drake, though I didn't have a preference on color/elemental affiliation). She said it would take about two weeks to find the perfect drake and make sure she was safe for human companionship. I sent the email claiming my giveaway prize on March 25th, and by April 3rd, Eve had already found a perfect drake for me! She ended up being a hybrid water/ice drake, which I didn't even think was possible, so that was super cool! She came with a beautiful vessel and a cone of incense that smelled really nice! Her information also came with a bonding ritual that Eve recommended I do daily for three weeks to get used to her presence, which took some adjusting of my schedule to get it done, but I think it was worth it!

Now anyway, about the companion herself! She's INTENSE! I got a headache the first time I reached out to her because her energy was that intense. I've since gotten used to her energy and don't get headaches anymore, but this gal is potent. She's very strong and she has a very clear presence when she's around! She's become a very valuable part of my protection team in my keep, and is a great asset to have, as well as a great friend! She's very sweet when she's not being protective, and I absolutely adore her!

So yes, I wholeheartedly recommend Eve's conjures! She does very, very good work, and I'm very happy that I got the opportunity to experience her work for myself!

Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte

DominaNoctis wrote:So! It's been quite some time since she arrived, so I thought I'd go ahead and give my review of the custom conjured drake that I got from Eve in her giveaway a couple months ago!

Eve kept me posted through the whole process, starting with asking me exactly what I'd like to see in my new companion (I said I'd like a female drake, though I didn't have a preference on color/elemental affiliation). She said it would take about two weeks to find the perfect drake and make sure she was safe for human companionship. I sent the email claiming my giveaway prize on March 25th, and by April 3rd, Eve had already found a perfect drake for me! She ended up being a hybrid water/ice drake, which I didn't even think was possible, so that was super cool! She came with a beautiful vessel and a cone of incense that smelled really nice! Her information also came with a bonding ritual that Eve recommended I do daily for three weeks to get used to her presence, which took some adjusting of my schedule to get it done, but I think it was worth it!

Now anyway, about the companion herself! She's INTENSE! I got a headache the first time I reached out to her because her energy was that intense. I've since gotten used to her energy and don't get headaches anymore, but this gal is potent. She's very strong and she has a very clear presence when she's around! She's become a very valuable part of my protection team in my keep, and is a great asset to have, as well as a great friend! She's very sweet when she's not being protective, and I absolutely adore her!

So yes, I wholeheartedly recommend Eve's conjures! She does very, very good work, and I'm very happy that I got the opportunity to experience her work for myself!
Thank you DominaNoctis! I am so glad you are enjoying your Drake ^.^ I was surprised myself when I found her, her energy is very intense. I knew she would make a fierce protector 1ey

I am happy to hear you did the bonding daily for a minimum of 3 weeks. I do find this important for people to complete, especially when their companion has such intense energy. It takes three weeks for the brain to adjust to something new. This enables you to adjust to and easy recognize her energy when she comes around. As well as, helps your interactions (communication) with her to be easier. By taking the time to bond daily with your new companion, you are strengthening your relationship. Just like with people, this is important to do with your Companions as well ^.^

Thank you for the recommendation! 1ht

Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori
Zodiac:

I meant to leave this review much sooner, because Eve is just so amazing, but better late than ever! It’s been a few months now since I ordered from Eve and I am completely in LOVE with my Incubus! <3 She did an amazing job matching me with one of my closest companions ever! He is hilarious and enjoys the same things that I do. Eve is fantastic in her communications and is very personable as well. She allowed me to get REALLY specific with my requests and found me a fabulous companion that matches my personality and sense of humor perfectly!!

The vessel I received is perfect and the write up/spirit bio is VERY detailed and she did NOT skimp on details! I would also like to make a note about the exercises she included to bond with your companions. I followed her recommendations and did the excercises for 3 weeks and now have an insanely strong bond with my ubi, which is awesome!! 1s The personalized sigil she included is fantastic as well! He is hands down one of my top companions and is a great protector and very close friend! I asked her for a sarcastic one and she really delivered! He is perfect in every way!! Eve is a great practitioner and a lovely person! I highly recommend her. Thank you so very much Eve! <3

~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Enchanted Creations ~ Healing ~ Attunements

https://www.whimsicalwonders.net

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
And when you realise this,
You will never be defeated
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat
Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte

Oriana_Starr wrote:I meant to leave this review much sooner, because Eve is just so amazing, but better late than ever! It’s been a few months now since I ordered from Eve and I am completely in LOVE with my Incubus! <3 She did an amazing job matching me with one of my closest companions ever! He is hilarious and enjoys the same things that I do. Eve is fantastic in her communications and is very personable as well. She allowed me to get REALLY specific with my requests and found me a fabulous companion that matches my personality and sense of humor perfectly!!

The vessel I received is perfect and the write up/spirit bio is VERY detailed and she did NOT skimp on details! I would also like to make a note about the exercises she included to bond with your companions. I followed her recommendations and did the excercises for 3 weeks and now have an insanely strong bond with my ubi, which is awesome!! 1s The personalized sigil she included is fantastic as well! He is hands down one of my top companions and is a great protector and very close friend! I asked her for a sarcastic one and she really delivered! He is perfect in every way!! Eve is a great practitioner and a lovely person! I highly recommend her. Thank you so very much Eve! <3
You are very welcome! Thank you for the review. I am extremely pleased to hear you are enjoying your Incubus so much and that you have formed such a strong bond ^.^ bonding is important. Also, thank you for the recommendation 1ht

DarkestFae
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexandria

Hi. This is my first review ever. I just have to say I absolutely love Priestess Eve! I am very new to spirit keeping and was searching for a companion to help guide me and just expand my psychic abilities. She exceeded my expectations because when she went to conjure my companion not one but two twin sister succubi steped forth. She walked me thru the best ways to connect with them and what types of offering they like. S and D are the most amazing companions I could ever ask for. Eve did amazing and continues to be there if I have any questions. I will continue to buy from her as i further my path.

Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte

@ Darkestfae Thank you very much for your feedback. I love hearing how happy my clients are with their companions ^.^ I'm glad things are going well with your twins! 1ht

Yhwh
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Eden's Eve, I don't know how to contact you. You don't have an email attached to your website.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Yhwh wrote:Eden's Eve, I don't know how to contact you. You don't have an email attached to your website.
Did you check the FAQ page?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
DarkestFae
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexandria

Hi guys. Me again.
Eve did it again. I was browsing her shop and i found her soap she made during the eclipse. I just had to have a bar! So i got it and the first thing i noticed was how amazing it smelt. I still have my bar and wash my hands everyday with it and wash myself with it once a week. I felt the energy gently wash over the first time i used it and i felt so good afterwards. Full of positive energy. The soap itself is amazing quality but the energies its embedded with make it so much stronger. Once she gets more in ill for sure be buying another bar just in case!!

Return to “Seller Review”