How is a spirit bound to my spirit? What is bind to spirit?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

knightsbridge wrote:::bump::

Would also like to know
Maybe this thread can help?
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 58&t=63047

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Perkee69
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 500
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I provide full name, DOB, time (if possible) and location of birth to prevent confusion and mixups.

Freyulf
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 41
Spelled Number: 300
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi
couldnt find something via search funtion regarding this matter so i ask here .
when i choose a custom spirit conjuration in the CH shop and i opt in bind to spirit and add charging energy to vessel . What does this energy charge do in that case ?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

by Freyulf » Fri May 25, 2018 10:01 pm

Hi 
couldnt find something via search funtion regarding this matter so i ask here .
when i choose a custom spirit conjuration in the CH shop and i opt in bind to spirit and add charging energy to vessel . What does this energy charge do in that case
Hi Freyulf

It may be best to click on the button on the shop page that lets you ask a question about the product, then CH staff can answer your question.

My answer would be that adding charging energy as an option at the time of purchase means when you get the vessel you won't ever need to recharge it in a charging box. So you won't need to get or make a charging box. Or a cleansing and charging chain or cord.

Charging energy tends to be highly recommended and it's easiest to get it added by choosing this option when making the purchase, which I always try to do.

Confusingly perhaps CH say charging energy is not strictly neccesary but when you look at the history of all types of charging items CH sell and have offered for a long time it's pretty clear it's a standard thing worth having. All spelled or spirited vessels can pick up day to day psychic clutter and the initial energy there at the time of creating the binding may dim, so cleansing and charging the item regularly is a very good practice. Having charging energy permanently added on purchase is a very convenient way of avoiding having to schedule cleansing and charging sessions for all your vessels.

I have bought items from one vendor that now adds this as standard to everything they sell - which is another indication of how important it is.

Hope that answer is helpful.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”